GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

SPONSOR:  

The newlyweds, Faith, & I ate at Perkins after church. I can’t tell you what they ordered, but I had the Magnificent 7 free for my birthday. The coupon was going to expire tomorrow. I bought a Lemon Meringue pie also! Happy happy joy joy!!

We actually wanted DQ but they didn’t open till 1. So we decided to use my coupon instead.

I spent the day with my cousin. She took me to this quaint place in Kane Texas Hot Lunch / 4 Sons. I had a bacon cheeseburger, fries, & sm pnut butter milkshake. She had the outlaw burger, taco fries, & sm pnut butter milkshake. Really good food & that shake was awesome!!

32 minutes ago, Bon said:

I spent the day with my cousin. She took me to this quaint place in Kane Texas Hot Lunch / 4 Sons. I had a bacon cheeseburger, fries, & sm pnut butter milkshake. She had the outlaw burger, taco fries, & sm pnut butter milkshake. Really good food & that shake was awesome!!

Texas Hot Lunch is awesome.  I usually have the hot dogs with sauce and onions and the greek fries.

On 8/26/2019 at 8:38 PM, Bon said:

I would go there for the shake alone! It sounds AWESOME! 🤤

13 hours ago, steelnut said:

I made taco inspired zucchini boats with Spanish rice made with riced cauliflower instead of rice.

That sounds fabulous! I have to try the riced cauliflower.....I think I'd like it. 🤔

8 hours ago, sapphire said:

That sounds fabulous! I have to try the riced cauliflower.....I think I'd like it. 🤔

We love it, I substitute it for rice all the time. 

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

I tried a new recipe for something different. Chicken guacamole pesto salad. It was good, not great. I'll try it again but make some changes to the recipe.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

Grilled wings, hot dogs, burgers, baked beans and tons of salads. And hubby has a pork butt in the smoker for pulled pork tomorrow.

-- Jack Lambert --

Pulled pork sammies, cole slaw, potato and kraut patties,  cuke and tomato salad and to use up garden produce, I made some ratatouille.

-- Jack Lambert --

Ribeyes with mushrooms and onions, Hawaiian chicken kabobs, macaroni salad, potato salad, cucumber & onion salad with  balsamic dressing, chips & dips and angel food cake with blueberries, strawberries and whipped cream. 😋