GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

SPONSOR:  

I had some left over steak, so I sautéed up some onions, mixed peppers and mushrooms. Then I added the thinly sliced Delmonico. Then cut the corn off an ear of corn and cut up a few stalks of asparagus and added to the mix. I added a little A1 steak sauce and that was it, we both liked it :) 

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

8 hours ago, Mahatma Kane Jeeves said:

What do you put in them besides Steak, Cheese and Oinons?

Mushrooms.....mushrooms, onions, steak, seasoning and provolone. Provolone on the bottom, top with sauteed mushrooms, onions and steak and cover with provolone.  They were really good. But I'm sure you could use anything that you like in/on a Philly steak sandwich. I briefly debated adding horsey sauce but didn't. I did have a little on the side but it really wasn't a necessity. ;) 

Hubby grilled smoe chicken that I had marinated over night with a yummy dry spice rub. I made an Italian style potato salad but with turnips and we had some sliced garden tomatoes.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

Buffalo chicken sausages w/a concoction of onion, garlic, sliced summer squash and garden tomatoes. Cuke and onion salad.

-- Jack Lambert --

I really do not like the food at the Penfield Minit Mart and only get it if i am desperate..which is never..but my hubby brought me a pepperoni stromboli from there and made me try it and it is one of the best strombolis ive had in a while. I am shocked to say the least. I ate the whole thing and it was huge.

1 hour ago, sapphire said:

Mushroom, onion and swiss burgers with balsamic roasted cabbage 'steaks' ;)

My favorite burger! I bought some of those whole grain roll-ups. So tonight I tried them with Swiss cheese, mushrooms and some roasted sliced turkey breast that I put on the panini grill. Along with a green bean, red onion, avocado and balsamic salad.

-- Jack Lambert --