GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

SPONSOR:  

12 hours ago, sapphire said:

Mozzarella, spinach and tomato panini with roasted red pepper tomato soup

My kind of meal! 

We had salmon coated w/whole grain mustard, broccoli tots and a cuke and red onion salad.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

An old family recipe. Sliced keilbasa, diced onion and garlic, grated carrot, tomato juice and home canned tomatoes along with chopped cabbage and mini pierogis and Italian seasoning. It sounds weird, but it's so good! I cook it all in three stages.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

Hubby grilled some wings for hot wings. We love them grilled, then sauced then grilled again. Along with cole slaw and SW oven fries made w/turnips instead of potatoes.

-- Jack Lambert --

Finally made Lazy Lasagna.... (inspired by someone on this board....sorry, I can't remember who 😥....maybe Bon?) using Italian sausage and ricotta filled raviolis, shredded mozzarella and provolone and Luigi's sauce with cheesy garlic bread. Who knew lasagna could could be that easy? :o  :thanks:

tonight....wings

last night...pork tenderloin...oven baked spiced taters....carrots

tues...pierogies...sour krt..kielbasi

mon..sloppy joes with diced hotdogs added(rachel ray) idea...mac/cheese

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P