GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

SPONSOR:  

22 hours ago, Tinyus said:

Crockpot of split pea and ham soup....that's the start of it😉

20180410_161324.jpg

One of my favorite home made soups, hubby hates it, lol! I made home made chicken soup with tons of veggies. It was that kind of day. :)

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

20 hours ago, steelnut said:

One of my favorite home made soups, hubby hates it, lol! I made home made chicken soup with tons of veggies. It was that kind of day. :)

I'm with your husband on the split pea soup :no::sorry: Tinyus).  But the H.M. chicken noodle with tons of veggies sounds deeeevine! I love soup weather....especially H.M. soup weather. :P

Since the weather is getting not so nice for grilling, hubby grilled our favorite, whole wings and I made a greek pasta salad.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

Turkey Sammies w/lettuce and tomatoes and a green bean, wax bean, black bean, avocado and red onion, balsamic salad.

-- Jack Lambert --

37 minutes ago, WMJ77 said:

what do you put in yours?

A YUGE candy onion cooked with butter, salt and pepper on low and then added beef broth and some (I admit to being a little heavy handed here 😋) balsamic vinegar. Served with croutons and melty cheese on top. 😊 

2 hours ago, WMJ77 said:

alot of recipes use Swiss cheese which I havent tried yet, we sometimes add mushrooms too

I used mozzarella and provolone because it was available but Swiss sounds good too.  :thanks:I'll give that a try.....and contemplate the mushrooms. 🤔