GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

SPONSOR:  

BB & J?  remember I'm blond ...

PP& J. remember. My spell checker isn't working.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who VOTE for a living."

"You can twist perceptions but reality wont budge."

Tonight we had "clean out the refrigerator."   I boiled a couple potatoes, he had his share with a piece of elk steak and wax beans.  I had kraut with a hotdog cut up into it with mine.     Your noodles look good Bon.   

Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.  Amen. 

Dinner tonight is Chili Dog Casserole and Jalapeno Popper Bites. Look out at work tomorrow.

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here

did they give you an idea about how much time till you can eat something? or even drink some water?

Should know about the drinking part tomorrow. Its going to be awhile before I can eat anything solid.

Get this. I'm still craving slushy cheery kool aid.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who VOTE for a living."

so you are craving ice .... you know what they say about munching on ice ......

No. What do they say?

old saying that chewing ice means you're sexually frustrated

I hear that saying alot...I have a bad habit of crunching on ice all day long.  Its why I purposely do not make ice at home.

There may be some truth it it.

Just sayin...

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish" ~Mother Theresa
\