GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

SPONSOR:  

sorry :(

No need to be. I just started to get hungry for real food. And the ninnies park the food cart right in front of my room. Pretty sad when one thinks hospital food looks good. :)

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who VOTE for a living."

"You can twist perceptions but reality wont budge."

No need to be. I just started to get hungry for real food. And the ninnies park the food cart right in front of my room. Pretty sad when one thinks hospital food looks good. :)

that is pretty bad!!! Did you tell them that isn't very nice of them to do that to you??? Think maybe you should of hid their cart!!

that is pretty bad!!! Did you tell them, that isn't very nice of them to do that to you??? Think maybe you should of his their cart!!

I just go for a walk when feeding time rolls around.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who VOTE for a living."

No need to be. I just started to get hungry for real food. And the ninnies park the food cart right in front of my room. Pretty sad when one thinks hospital food looks good. :)

This is why we don't talk to patients about food when they are NPO. :( so sorry doggie. Get well soon, buddy.

"ARMED WOMEN = POLITE MEN." --- CHARLES CURLEY  

hittin' on any of the ladies while out strollin' along???

There isn't very many of those in here.

This is why we don't talk to patients about food when they are NPO. :( so sorry doggie. Get well soon, buddy.

I'm kind of worried  about what kind of diet I'm going to be on once I can eat solid food again.

We had grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here

Prob puree for a while..... but it will be food. Try to put it out of your mind that it won't be tasty and know what the food is when you eat it. It's actually very good. I'm guessing you'll start out with just liquid by mouth first before solid food tho.

"ARMED WOMEN = POLITE MEN." --- CHARLES CURLEY  

Nope... babies don't eat hot dogs and chocolate cake (2 of my favorite pureed foods).

You don't mix those together do you hon?

Well poo. I was going to invite myself to Woodseya1's house for diner once I got home. ;)

Dog I have plenty of easy on the throat and tummy recipes to get you started on. So anytime I'd cook for you.

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here