GoDuBois.com
Bon

Hey Grandpa, What's For Supper?

SPONSOR:  

Guest marbek

BBQ chicken thighs in the in the crock pot, garlic mashed potatoes, candied yams.

ok.....you said sex candy twice now.....what the heck is it

Hershey nuggets - almond & toffee. You just let it melt in your mouth.....yum yum. I have called them better than sex ever since the first come out. :D. :P

FINALLY a decent meal this week...bacon wrapped filet minion, baked potato, and a ranch salad. Oh, and some apple pie, in the moonshine variety for desert. :P

All things in life are temporary. If going well enjoy it, they will not last forever.

i had chicken and biscuits the other day and it was so good, So yesterday I make some chicken in the crockpot and made biscuits and gravy and voila!  I t was so good and that's what I had tonight too.

If you can't say nuffin' nice, don't say nuffin' at all

Hershey nuggets - almond & toffee. You just let it melt in your mouth.....yum yum. I have called them better than sex ever since the first come out. :D. :P

ok....because when I googled sex candy.......hershey nugget was never mentioned :o

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

I had spaghetti, chicken parmesan, salad & ice cream at Aiello's in Ridgeway. I'm in Bradford now with the V/JV girls b-ball teams.

Sgt. William Valentin Fernandez was killed Sept. 19, 2005, by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
In a letter to his wife, he wrote: "I knew the dangers of my chosen profession. I went to protect you and all Americans who cherish freedom. They sleep peacefully at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Don't ever let any anyone degrade you or our decision to let me come here

I had spaghetti, chicken parmesan, salad & ice cream at Aielleo's in Ridgeway. I'm in Bradford now with the V/JV girls b-ball teams.

Speaking of Aiello's Cafe, do any of you non-flat landers know if they still have their fish buffets during Lent?

The lamps are going out all across America and we may never see them lit again in our lifetime....