GoDuBois.com

New Forum?

Dodgeman

This is a idea for a new Forum, how many would like to have a place to discuss unknown paranormal things like ghosts, haunting's, Bigfoot sightings and ufos?  I think this would be a cool topic to add to the forum location, How about it Steve.  ;)

This is a idea for a new Forum, how many would like to have a place to discuss unknown paranormal things like ghosts, haunting's, Bigfoot sightings and ufos?  I think this would be a cool topic to add to the forum location, How about it Steve.  ;)

I think the debate forum already covers some of your topics Dodge. ;D

Guest Roger Natti

This new forum could get very messy as I do not see how it could avoid religious discussions.  Anyone else ever watch Ancient Aliens?

I was all excited to post a story or 2 when I got home tonight but it wasn't up yet.  :-/  Roger there will be no debating the issues or mocking peoples stories, just a fun place to share experiences and unnatural events.  ;)

I was all excited to post a story or 2 when I got home tonight but it wasn't up yet.  :-/  Roger there will be no debating the issues or mocking peoples stories, just a fun place to share experiences and unnatural events.  ;)

i agree -- if you don't believe in it... don't go read the threads!!!