GoDuBois.com

Rockton Bigfoot Sightings make Travel Channel.

Dodgeman

OH yes!  me seed him to one day out there , He jumped out on the road and held his hand up for me to stop my truck and when I did he walked up to the window that was down and held out his hand and said,  Hi I'm BIG FOOT,  It's nice to meet you .

Then he walked away towards the woods.  

My daughter's BF put a trail cam in my backyard. We have/had a huge buck coming in.

I forgot about the cam the other day while mowing the lawn.

If my daughter's BF is the big ass I think he is you may soon see a bigfoot like creature mowing grass. ;D

The strange think about big foot stories in this area is you don't find anyone reporting seeing anything like this until the late 1960s when big foot became news. But prior to that when the woods around here was being logged heavily no one saw anything or reported seeing anything that there is a record of. Also most the forest in this area is less then 150 years as most the trees were chopped down by the lumber industry. If you look at old photos from 1900 you see many areas, like what are now the Game Lands outside Reynoldsville, were just bare treeless hills. Be hard for a big foot to have lived there then. However they could have come here on I80.  

• 3 weeks later...

The strange think about big foot stories in this area is you don't find anyone reporting seeing anything like this until the late 1960s when big foot became news. But prior to that when the woods around here was being logged heavily no one saw anything or reported seeing anything that there is a record of. Also most the forest in this area is less then 150 years as most the trees were chopped down by the lumber industry. If you look at old photos from 1900 you see many areas, like what are now the Game Lands outside Reynoldsville, were just bare treeless hills. Be hard for a big foot to have lived there then. However they could have come here on I80.  

Well actually the Indians told stories of a big hairy man walking the woods before the 1900's. The name Sasquach is given to the big ape like creature from the Indian tribes that lived here before us.  ;)

http://208.109.31.181/GDB/show_report.asp?id=14358

1921 Clearfield paper report