GoDuBois.com

neurosurgeon who claims to have visited the afterlife

Tiramisu

I watched this the other day and it was very interesting. I'm looking for his book when it comes out as I feel he has alot to offer. Many question the reality of God and afterlife, and it helps to have a highly educated and recognized neurosurgeon show all the medical views, and how in a coma one cannot have the thought processes to "Dream of afterlife".

Guest Roger Natti

Really don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but every description of the afterlife I've heard sounds boring.  Are there challenges on the other side?  If not, what's to keep you from going bonkers?

As to this guy's visions, could they not have come from a dream that he had just before awakening -- you know, after he had healed enough to be able to come out of the coma?

This is for Roger Natti.  If one truly understood how wonderful it was in heaven, one would not want to stay here on earth one more second.  I can say with all truthfulness and conviction, based on what I have read in the Bible, it's not going to be boring!

Really don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but every description of the afterlife I've heard sounds boring.  Are there challenges on the other side?  If not, what's to keep you from going bonkers?

As to this guy's visions, could they not have come from a dream that he had just before awakening -- you know, after he had healed enough to be able to come out of the coma?

Read 90 minutes in Heaven. I have an aunt who was a very religioius good hearted soul, almost a saint compared to most. She described the same things before her passing, a small glimpse of what was to come. She left behind 4 children her youngest was 9 years old unable to walk and in a wheelchair with cerebral palsy. Heaven must have been pretty amazing to leave her family just a few days before Christmas.

I just finished the book, very interesting in some ways but too many times he said it was indescribable. That's why I bought the book, for the description of his experience. A movie would provide more in that regard to experience what he saw in better detail, his words didn't seem to do it justice.

As a neurosurgeon he really set out to prove that he was most definitely brain dead. He seemed to suggest that there was level after level of discovery, love and knowledge expanding infinitely. Overall it was uplifting and I won't give away the identity of the girl on the butterfly wing.