GoDuBois.com

Deja Vu

NikonSniper

Don't know if it fits this forum or not.

If so has it happened to you???

More than a few times I have found myself somewhere I have never been to before and it feels like I've been there my whole life. It's weird!! It's like I know I've never been there before but how/why do I recognize things and sometimes people that I've never seen in my life?? LOL!!!

That happens to me quite often.  Like joe6 said, can never remember what comes next, though sometimes get a 'gut' feeling and go with it.  

I sometimes have very vivid dreams and later something will happen that  I remember from a dream.   You know how they say Moms have eyes in the back of their heads.  Well, sometimes it works like that.  

People have made off hand remarks to me, twice happened, ended with horrible circumstances.  

I discovered years ago that I can sometimes concentrate on something towards someone in particular and make it happen with them thinking it was their idea.  (Always something good, like going to  KFC ... till they closed it down, boo hoo!)

And yes, I see apparitions too.  Been there, done that, worked among them.  

I sometimes wonder if it is something inherited or learned through study and experience.  Can be very scary at times!

So what are some of your experiences?

Guest Trish1118

Mark Waldman the neuroscientist I spoke with in California (cowrote How God Changes Your Brain) has sort of a theory regarding psychic ability or mediumship and as both I had that belief before he mentioned it but anyways he knows that thoughts are energy and so all these thoughts and information are out in the Quantum field.  Some people are more highly intuitive than others for whatever reason.   He can tell by brain scans and what he sees fire up in the brain but anyways off subject.  So if you are one of those more "sensative" persons even if you haven't been somewhere before when you could be potentially picking up on other thoughts and information in the Quantum field for whatever reason.   To go even further, time is an illusion to us there would be no time so thoughts etc would be in the quantum field forever so you could potentially pick up on something (past life memory so to speak of someone) and have that deja vu moment.   I don't know if that makes sense or not.  I think faster than I type and just try to get what I'm thinking out there.  So don't check my grammer, spelling, or punctuation!  :)

Guest Trish1118

I forgot to add that yes this happens to me.  Used to happen a lot in school taking tests.  I would start taking them and realize I've seen the test before.  Now if that would happen for the Lottery!  Now as a psychic/medium it mostly happens in dream state - I will see something before it happens.   One example when I was 16 our phone rang and when my mother picked up the phone, I had a flash back of a scene where she picked up the phone and she was being told her brother had died of a heart attack and I knew the details before she even told me.   Same when my boyfriend passed away.   I saw and knew he had cancer when I met him and I saw details that then happened in the future during his cancer and after his death.  

That happens to me quite often.  Like joe6 said, can never remember what comes next, though sometimes get a 'gut' feeling and go with it.  

I sometimes have very vivid dreams and later something will happen that  I remember from a dream.   You know how they say Moms have eyes in the back of their heads.  Well, sometimes it works like that.  

People have made off hand remarks to me, twice happened, ended with horrible circumstances.  

I discovered years ago that I can sometimes concentrate on something towards someone in particular and make it happen with them thinking it was their idea.  (Always something good, like going to  KFC ... till they closed it down, boo hoo!)

And yes, I see apparitions too.  Been there, done that, worked among them.  

I sometimes wonder if it is something inherited or learned through study and experience.  Can be very scary at times!

So what are some of your experiences?

thats because you're old... you have been there before, you just forgot  ;)  

i have shared some of your stories of apparitions and people don't believe me... but that's ok, because i believe in them!!!  

i think it is definitely inherited, and ill be the first to tell you that when my daughter was 2.5 years old and started mentioning her 'ghost friends' - who were much different than her 'imaginary friends' -- i was freaked out!

i have had many instances when i know that i have seen some place or been some place before... someone once told me that deja vu is actually our brain pausing and rewinding and replaying an event so fast that we dont realize it is happening, and that is fine, but i KNOW there are times when i dream about a place before ive been there.

i knew about my grandmother's death when i was still in the shower... i used to be able to send images to my best friend when we were teenagers and our friends thought we were cheating somehow, but we knew the truth...

my favorite story happened in early jr. high...

my mom woke me up, turned on my light, turned off my alarm clock and told me to get in the shower to get ready for school.  about 5 minutes after i got in the shower, she was pounding on the door yelling at me to get out of the shower she needed to get ready for work.  so i yelled out to her that she just told me to get in and she told me that she just woke up... so i said 'then dad told me to get in the shower' and she told me that he was still asleep.  all i know, is that SOMEONE woke me up and told me to get in the shower!!!

this was in the bedroom that crazy stuff ALWAYS happened in at least to my older brother and i.

this was in the bedroom that crazy stuff ALWAYS happened in at least to my older brother and i.

I think that was the great-great-granny's bedroom.  She's still around sometimes, like a guardian angel.

And I know what I saw and experienced where I worked.  And I wasn't the only one, we would catch hell from our boss if we talked to new employees about it.

I think that was the great-great-granny's bedroom.  She's still around sometimes, like a guardian angel.

And I know what I saw and experienced where I worked.  And I wasn't the only one, we would catch hell from our boss if we talked to new employees about it.

chasing them out, huh?  still don't believe you let me sleep in that living room!!!

one night, i forget who was spending the night, but we were in bed in that room and everyone else was asleep... there were three LOUD knocks on the wall between the room and the bathroom... we got up and ran downstairs to sleep in the den!!!  i never told you about that one!