GoDuBois.com

Ants

My flowers are coming up and blooming amist this stupid snow. But under the  rock border there are thousands of little black viscious ants. Fpr little critters they sure bite hard Now they are coming into the house. Any suggestions on what to  use? I was using Terro but it doesn't seem to work on these ants. I need something that is safe for animals to be around. don't want my snoopy furbabies getting sick.

If you find the center of the colony then pour in a pot of boiling water that should do in the queen.  I use the little ant cups and place them every where I see a trail.  It usually knocks them out in a few days.

I put Terro right next to the ant hills. also put them inside the cupboards and behind the microwave. that way all my critters are safe. You can buy a spray that you use around the foundation of your house.

Guest Tracy96

I put Terro right next to the ant hills. also put them inside the cupboards and behind the microwave. that way all my critters are safe. You can buy a spray that you use around the foundation of your house.

Terro is pet friendly.  I use it too.  

Vinegar will kill ants but do not put it on flowers.  Around the rock boarder would be fine.  It's also pet friendly.