GoDuBois.com

My morning at Shaggers

Bon

I didn't see the duck on the water, but it flew over me. I was really surprised to see the blue heron over by the deck. I didn't see it till I had the binocs out looking along the shore line for him!! I couldn't get my camera ready fast enough when he flew across the road. So he got away from me again!! The osprey sure were flying all around today!! None were on the nest, but in different trees around the pond. The big one wasn't bothered by me being there at all. He was flying very close to me and swooping down onto the water then back over by me!!

Now my rant!!!!

People!!! If you carry drinks, food containers or fishing stuff in,  then you are capable of carring the stuff out!!! I get so pi$$ed seeing bottles/cans of pop, beer, wine, wiskey, food and fishing stuff left there. You are slobs!!!!  Pick up after yourselves!!!!

I think the weiner dog must have left the trash.  :D  JK

I do not know why some people think its ok to toss trash wherever they want. Its not right and that is why many property owners post their land so they do not have to clean up after slobs.

BTW Really nice pics.  :)

beautiful bon, i really need to get out there soon, it's so calming out there but the radiator blew on the van and I know hubby would want to take at least Minnie and Ben and I'm not so keen on having them in my car after running around out there as they both love water.

When i go fishing or swimming, we have a rule: you leave nothing behind but gentle footprints.

did you put the daisy on the dogs head?

lol, when I uploaded my pics, thats the first thing I noticed!!! It does look like I put it there, but thats where Wiener Dog decided to sit ... lol

Bon

Thank-you for sharing your pics with us they are relaxing to look at and shows the true beauty of nature.

:)

It's very relaxing out there!! It's also kinda like a hidden treasure in our area, if you don't know where it is. I was out there for 3 hours this morning, mostly watching the osprey flying around like crazy ...lol.