GoDuBois.com

Baby Wipes Recipe

Guest marbek

Guest marbek

Baby Wipes Recipe

Use pieces of soft flannel, cut paper towels in half or just cut up a receiving blanket into little squares and use the solution in a spray bottle.

2 TBSP Baby Wash (choose a natural wash!)

2 TBSP Olive Oil

2 Cups water

Mix well in a spray bottle or your wipes box. Spritz on wipe before using if in spray bottle. Swish solution around over wipes if using a wipes box.

This is the recipe I used when my boys were babies.  I loved them.

Step One

Strong paper towels work the best.

Cut one roll of paper towels in half.

Step Two

Make solution.

2 cups water

1/2 cup of baby oil

1/2 cup baby magic baby bath

Step Three

Place 1/2 roll of paper towels in container.

Pour solution over towels. Once the towels have soaked up the solution it is easy to take out the core of towel then.

Store in container with lid.  Take the towel out from center first, it should pull out like wet ones do.

I used a container from tupperware that they called a pickle container.  It was just the right height, ( I never kept pickles in it so it didn't smell bad)  But any size like that works best, that way the towels are standing up.

Thanks.  The one Picksbughfan posted is the one I really was interested in.  My Aunt used to travel alot, and she made her own, and I forgot the ingredients.  She made the paper towel one.  

Guest marbek

The one I posted I chose because it is safer for baby when choosing a natural baby wash. It won't contain all those cancer causing chemicals traditional baby products have in them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Baby Wipes Recipe

Use pieces of soft flannel, cut paper towels in half or just cut up a receiving blanket into little squares and use the solution in a spray bottle.

2 TBSP Baby Wash (choose a natural wash!)

2 TBSP Olive Oil

2 Cups water

Mix well in a spray bottle or your wipes box. Spritz on wipe before using if in spray bottle. Swish solution around over wipes if using a wipes box.

What's a natural wash?