GoDuBois.com

Woodpeckers

Bon

we usually have woodpeckers in our yard because of the apple tree and the suet cakes I hang out. Just a little bit ago, I had both a downy & hairy woodpecker right by the deck!!  :yahoo:

I got pics of it, but can't upload them because LC broke my cable and the plug on the side of the camera. :tantrum:

Keep an eye on them. I always had woodpeckers at my suet cakes and bird feeders. Earlier this year I found them pecking holes in the roof rafters on my deck. What a mess! I think i finally got them chased off by hanging several foil pie plates near where they were pecking. Have seen them again at my suet but not on the deck, at least so far.  :pray:

we usually have woodpeckers in our yard because of the apple tree and the suet cakes I hang out. Just a little bit ago, I had both a downy & hairy woodpecker right by the deck!!  :yahoo:

I got pics of it, but can't upload them because LC broke my cable and the plug on the side of the camera. :tantrum:

Baaaaad LC!!!!!  She's depriving us of cool pics!!!    :tapfoot:

I have two woodpeckers coming to my suet cakes. They are not the pileated ones, but they are rather large, black and white, with a red head. probably about 8-10 inches tall. anyone know what they are?

did you look up woodpecker images???