GoDuBois.com

What is this?

Bon

That is Japanese honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica ) and it is listed as an invasive species. It will be all over your yard before you know it. And yes, there is a pink one. I bought it before I knew any better. Actually, you find some of the wild ones that are a pale pink. At least I have the consolation of having a dark pink one. I don't think it has much of a fragrance but that might just be me. 

It is mixed in with the Quince bush that your friend and my hubby were digging up. It is in the neighbors yard, we kinda share the bush. Hubby is ripping out the bush whenever he has time ... it's a slow process!!!

Thanks to all who guessed thats what it was. I thought it was, but was only 97% positive thats what it was.

Around here they come in white, yellow and pink blossoms, and yes, it's horribly invasive.  Don't worry about tearing it out because for every one you destroy a hundred more will spring up.  The game commission, as they have done in numerous situations, brought it in to reforest strip mines and provide food for animals.  Each different colored blossom creates a different colored berry.

Is it deer resistant?  If it is we need to plant some at TL.  Our deer will eat anything that isn't moving and probably some things that are.

If you want it come & get it!!!