GoDuBois.com

Wiener Dog

Bon

Wiener Dog has lost 5 pounds since she had her seizures a couple of months ago. She is more happy, running, playing, chasing critters in the yard, jumping on the back of the couch, playing with her ball, LC, etc. I think she needs to loose another 3 pounds, but will call the vet and see what weight he thinks she should be at. She is a Tweenie.

Harley Ann.jpg

harley ann 1.jpg

Congrats Weiner! I have lost 30 & don't feel like doing any of those things! :D  (probably why I gained those 30 in the first place!)

Congrats Weiner! I have lost 30 & don't feel like doing any of those things! :D  (probably why I gained those 30 in the first place!)

I don't feel like doing most of those things either ..lol

The best thing we've done for our cat Ava was get our puppy. She was turning into the "fat cat" poster child.

I've changed her name to "The Instigator". She'll come in where the pup is and stand there and look at him and then she humps up her back and hiss and the chase is on. She'll jump up on something where he can't go till he goes away and then comes back looking for him and does it all over again. 

Congrats on the 30 pounds!!! I've lost 18 pounds since last May!!!

Thanks. It only took me 2 years! You're on track to beat me - keep it up!

As another wiener dog owner, please don't let your dog jump on the back of the couch.  We had a four-year old wiener dog that jumped off of the back of the couch and injured his spinal cord.  We had to put him to sleep because of his injury.  Just letting you know as a precaution;  your wiener seems like a nice dog, and I wouldn't want that to happen to her.