GoDuBois.com

We had an apple eater in the yard

Bon

LC was meowing like crazy a little while ago. She would come in the bedroom meow and run into the hallway. So I get up to see what her problem is ... she was trying to tell me we have an apple eater in the yard!!! She is more than welcome to come back and eat all she wants, heck, bring a few friends too!!!

cow july 30.jpg

cow july 30 2.jpg

cow july 30 3.jpg

cow july 30 4.jpg

It looks like she enjoyed your apples.

The look on the second photo >>   "Where is my drink?"

All she had to do was walk to the rock garden and get a drink out of the birdbath, or walk onto the porch and drink Wiener Dogs bowl of water. 

Or are you thinking she wants the type of drink I'm going to be making in an hour???

• Administrators

All she had to do was walk to the rock garden and get a drink out of the birdbath, or walk onto the porch and drink Wiener Dogs bowl of water. 

Or are you thinking she wants the type of drink I'm going to be making in an hour???

I bet she is ....  :D

The tree will be getting cut down this year. If the elk want to lodge their selves in it, go for it!!!  Wonder if that elk made it out alive or not.  Imagine the story it had to tell when it got back to the harem!!!

• Administrators

It's a bit of an optical illusion. If the face is looking to the right, it looks like a moose. If the face is looking down and slightly left, it looks like an elk! Now, I don't know what it is! :)

and remember the elk is also plastered.  :lol:

It's a bit of an optical illusion. If the face is looking to the right, it looks like a moose. If the face is looking down and slightly left, it looks like an elk! Now, I don't know what it is! :)

No illusion,,,,Its a moose. 

Well the apple eater just left our yard & ran across the road. Her name is "Apple" because she is picking up & eating all the apples!!!

Let her. That is good tucker for them. It rounds out their diet and makes THEM better tucker!

My hubby said he wished the elk were around our house at least 20 years ago. Had to fight with the kids to go out & pick up the apples. Now we have no kids at home & the elk don't give us any grief about picking up apples!!