GoDuBois.com

My dogs enjoying their new surroundings.

Pappy

My dogs were relegated to the upstairs and kitchen area for about a week and a half. Yesterday they finally were allowed in the living room and they seem to enjoy it. Of course they follow me to whatever room I am in. Oh and yes the outlet covers will be put back on just havent gotten around to it yet.

While I hate snow they need to go out and run a bit but I wont let them they would be muddy messes if I did now. They really havent had a chance to enjoy this winter but I have because I dont like the snow. I suppose once I retire and dont have to drive in it I wont mind it as much

I really need some green so I can start taking pics of the garden or whatever. You know I am bored when i start taking pics of the dogs LOL come on spring daddy needs a new pepper plant LOL

021.JPG

020.JPG

031.JPG

028.JPG

Pretty babies till you're a stranger looking in...right?  :surrender:

You do know that pepper plants are perennials that you can bring in for the winter...right?   :D

Yea I tried that last year and I just didn't water them enough and dont have anyplace where they can get the sunlight they need. I think I would really like a nice greenhouse where I could see if I could keep them going all year. I will have to look for a really good used one someday or just build one.

Yea I tried that last year and I just didn't water them enough and dont have anyplace where they can get the sunlight they need. I think I would really like a nice greenhouse where I could see if I could keep them going all year. I will have to look for a really good used one someday or just build one.

Harbor Freight has a nice small one but I don't know about heating it.  I have two but I only use them in April and May, and heat them with an electric heater.  I would like to have one attached to the house and see how it would work.  A grow light would work fine to keep a couple of peppers over the winter then you could plant them out again.