GoDuBois.com

Looking for old Juniata Elem. School yearbooks

1977er

While looking at the yearbooks I do have, I found this picture inside the 1983-84 Juniata book and thought I'd post it for interest's sake with a screenshot of Juniata-today from Google Maps. 

Juniata.jpg

As an update, I only need the 1986-87 and 1987-88 yearbooks to complete my collection/finish my yearbook-search.  If anyone's in touch with any former Juniata students, staff, or teachers who could help, please feel free to share this post/thread.  Even photocopied pages sent in the mail (I'd happily reimburse for postage) or digital shots shared over email would be most-appreciated.   :)

• 1 year later...

As an update, I now only need to find the Juniata Elementary  yearbooks for  the 1986-87 school year and the 1987-88 school year  (and only to borrow long enough to scan or copy, not to keep).  Please email at   dubois95grad@yahoo.com   if you can help.  Thank you.

Attached is a picture of some of the yearbook covers for other years. 

As an update, I now only need to find the Juniata Elementary  yearbooks for  the 1986-87 school year and the 1987-88 school year  (and only to borrow long enough to scan or copy, not to keep).  Please contact me here or email at   dubois95grad@yahoo.com   if you can help.  Thank you.

yearbooks.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, 1977er said:

As a happy ending to this old thread:  Mr. Vitello, one of my former 5th and 6th grade teachers, kindly supplied the last two Juniata yearbooks, so I now have all the years/yearbooks I looked for for so long.  Thank you all.  :) 

Does he still drive a Ferrero.  He was a good dude.  

I'm in those yearbooks....I was not (still not) the most photogenic.  

• 6 years later...
On 4/11/2016 at 8:13 PM, 1977er said:

Hello--

I'm hoping to find the old Juniata Elementary School yearbooks listed below.  My family didn't buy them every year, so I'm missing four books.  If you have any you're willing to sell (or could pass this message along to anyone you know who might)--or even loan me long enough that I can scan or photocopy the pages and then return them to you--please contact me here or at dubois95grad@yahoo.com 

'Am specifically looking for:

• 1982-83 (kindergarten with Mrs. Raybuck for me )
  • 1985-86 (3rd grade with Mrs. McNaughton and Mrs. Dodd for me)
  • 1986-87 (4th grade with Mrs. Zappia and Mr. West for me)
  • 1987-88 (5th grade with Mrs. Johnston, Mr. Vitello, and Mr. Morelli for me)
  • (I would love to see the 1981-82 yearbook too, but the other four are more important to me.)

Thank you for your help.  :) 

Perchance does anyone have or know where to find yearbooks from Highland Street Elementary School from 1982 thru 1989?