GoDuBois.com

Deer and other animals in your garden ?

Pappy

I dont have any problems anymore with deer as I have a fence now but here is an article I was reading and thought for those that dont want to build a fence maybe this will work?

Has anyone ever tried this?

Let us know.

If your prized garden is being overtaken by pesky animals like deer, rabbits, and squirrels, don

We've used Irish Spring pieces in the storage compartments and cabinets of our RV's for years.  Does it work?  Good question, it makes the wife happy and that's good enough for me.

Actually, if I remember to refresh the pieces about every six months it seems to work well.  If not we will get an occasional chipmunk or mouse who wants a nice big storage space for their food stash.  Maybe they even want to go camping. :lol:

I also found the Lava soap in the basement mostly eaten away with little teeth marks.  I caught the critter and boy was it ugly, not a normally "kinda" cute mouse.  I also found an open pipe near the furnace that has never had a cap on it so I Gorilla duct taped it shut.  Now to see if I ever get any more mice.