GoDuBois.com

CAR SHOWS?

Pappy

Tonight is DuBois Harley shop, I wont be making it again, weather is kinda iffy :P

Monday is Boalsburgh War Memorial Car Show, Id like to make it to this, went there 2 years ago, nice turnout, mice Festival for the birthplace of Memorial Day.

What kind of car ya looking for ? I can keep an eye out in my adventures this summer.

Harley shop is having their bike/car show tonight 6-8.

In Penfield, morelli's has a bunch of old cars for sale.

well if they are the same ones who own the car dealership going into Brockway I will stay far away from there  but thanks for the info

Tonight is DuBois Harley shop, I wont be making it again, weather is kinda iffy :P

Monday is Boalsburgh War Memorial Car Show, Id like to make it to this, went there 2 years ago, nice turnout, mice Festival for the birthplace of Memorial Day.

What kind of car ya looking for ? I can keep an eye out in my adventures this summer.

I am always looking too when i go to car shows. I was looking for older c10 stepside 2-wheel drive preferably with big block already in it. 1972-1979 but truthfully anything that catches my eye for the right price dodge,plymouth gm vehicles sorry not looking for any Fords. I passed up a couple great deals and am kicking myself for not buying them. 

I am always looking too when i go to car shows. I was looking for older c10 stepside 2-wheel drive preferably with big block already in it. 1972-1979 but truthfully anything that catches my eye for the right price dodge,plymouth gm vehicles sorry not looking for any Fords. I passed up a couple great deals and am kicking myself for not buying them. 

My buddy just bought a 70 Challenger with a 440 dual 4's project car, and it was local. :)

well if they are the same ones who own the car dealership going into Brockway I will stay far away from there  but thanks for the info

The morellis in penfield is different owner than one in brockway

Dave Morelli owns Dave's Exxon & the used car lot in Penfield. He is a very nice guy!! He has some really nice looking old cars for sale.

Anyone know of any good cars shows this weekend?

Also does anyone have an old classic they are selling

$5,500

For sale is a 1969 Dodge D100 Pick Up. 6 Cylinder Automatic, Clean title in hand. Has newer power seats, power lift for tonneau cover, brand new tires. Very nice clean truck. Runs and drives, inspected until 9-17. Listing for a friend call 8149389724 and ask for Roy for details. NO TRADES!

18766451_1741439592539698_5672703368048762633_o.jpg