GoDuBois.com

~~~ PET MEMORIAL PAGE ~~~

VikingPrincess

Guest bodyofsteel

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WOW!  What a great tribute to Adrienne!

• 1 month later...

I wish I had a photo of our Charley to share,  but we only had him 2 weeks.  We brought him home on June 21 when he was only 7 weeks old.  Boy did we ever get attached to him fast.  He died suddenly at the vets office on July 6.  I am not a crier at all and I bawled for hours!  It is still very hard to go home and not get to  sit and hold "the baby" wrapped in his blanket.  It was the best way to wind down from a horrible day at the office.  I truly miss that little kitten.

Did he have an allergic reaction to vaccinations? If dog, Parvo? Or a congenital heart disease or something? What happened to Charley?  He sure was young.  

Sorry for all of your losses.  I'll try to get pics of my beloved dogs that I have lost in the past.

The two hardest losses were my two shar-pei.  Callie died at the age of 9 due to an infection and the antibiotics she was on at the time weren't working.  She went into kidney failure.

Poor Haley died at the young age of 3 when that dog food was taken off the market because it was causing kidney failure ( the end of 06 and beginning of 07).  She died before they realized it was an epidemic or possible cause.

Had a necropsy done on her to see if it was a hereditary condition but didn't find any hereditary causes responsible for her death.

The necropsy was done a little over a week before the news hit the stands and she was already buried so I didn't want exhume her body to find out if tainted dog food was the caused of her death.  She was my only dog getting canned food mixed in her dry food at that time.  The brand I was feeding her was on the list recalled.  No other explanation though....  :'(

RIP my beloved girls!

I have two dogs here now that are getting up in age and am not looking forward to going through that again.  I guess it's part of life for us animal lovers... :-/

• 2 months later...
Guest snellma

RIP Cody 6/9/10

The first picture is of Cody watching the squirrel that he would get cornered in the small tree.

The second picture is of Cody and his buddy Blake by the Christmas tree.

post-614-13623822994379_thumb.jpg

post-614-13623822994489_thumb.jpg

Guest Pen voice

RIP Cody; how are you holding up today Snellma? First few days are the hardest. My thoughts are with you.

Guest snellma

RIP Cody; how are you holding up today Snellma? First few days are the hardest. My thoughts are with you.

Worse today than yesterday but it is all ok.  I know it is just part of the process.  I think when we get him back and bury him will be when it hits me the hardest.

• 3 weeks later...

Sadie, she was a best friend, she was part of the family and were I was you were at my side, you will always be in our hearts. RIP my little Sadie girl

The first pic is baby Sadie

The second pic is Sadie is being a cat...so she thought

and the last is Sadie and her best friend Ziek

sadie_4667.jpg

phppodd0uam_8633.jpg

phplawxq3am_570.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

We had to say goodbye to Comet this afternoon.

Australian Sheperd.  She was 14 1/2 years old.  

We hope there are a lot of rabbits to chase in Doggy Heaven.  And hopefully Fedex & UPS makes a delivery once in a while so she can raise a little hell again.

comet_7573.jpg

We had to say goodbye to Comet this afternoon.

Australian Sheperd.  She was 14 1/2 years old.  

We hope there are a lot of rabbits to chase in Doggy Heaven.  And hopefully Fedex & UPS makes a delivery once in a while so she can raise a little hell again.

What a beautiful dog crazymom...........so sorry you had to say goodbye.........hoping she is enjoying chasing the rabbits in heaven!!

She will be there waiting for you to join someday...........