GoDuBois.com

Forum/Site Problems??

The last few days I have been having problems off and on getting on here. Either it is taking forever to load, get a message saying connection was timed out, or a DNS server error. Is there an issue Boss Man or is it on my end. I'm using Comcast high speed internet and cleaned out my history etc and it still happening.

Thanks!!  

15 minutes ago, NikonSniper said:

The last few days I have been having problems off and on getting on here. Either it is taking forever to load, get a message saying connection was timed out, or a DNS server error. Is there an issue Boss Man or is it on my end. I'm using Comcast high speed internet and cleaned out my history etc and it still happening.

Thanks!!  

Me too. I thought it was just my phone.

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, pooltime said:

The only problem I am having is that when I read something and then go back later to read more posts it takes me back to the beginning to ones that I already read.  Is there a setting that I don't have correct?

read this thread...

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, NikonSniper said:

Thanks!!  

Is it happening today?

What browser are you using?

I am using chrome right now and everything is fine on my end. 

Firefox , when I test that browser,  its even faster than chrome.

I am going to do a server reboot tonight. Maybe that will help.

• Administrators

One thing I found out about chrome is, if you have any extensions running in the background, it will slow you way down in speed.

Go to your 3 dots in your browser, right beside your url box, go to more tools, then to extensions

Dis-able all of your extensions that are listed, and then you will notice a big difference in speed.

Then you can go back and just enable the extensions you use all of the time. And you will notice which ones are the BIG HOGS that slow you down!!!

chromextensions.png

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Pompeii said:

I did find an error in the forum.

I will try to fix the problem by early tomorrow. 

If you go to a page and it keeps loading with no thread showing, just click out and go to the Forum Home page.

The error that sits and spins, should be okay now.

If you are still sitting & spinning, I would check the chair your sitting on. :funny4: