GoDuBois.com

Meet my granddaughter Faith Marie

Bon

Faith just had her last weekly chemo on Friday the 13th!! She now goes every 3 weeks till she is done with chemo, which happens to be her 2nd birthday, Jan 15. The chemo from Friday till the end is the hard stuff. Even with giving her the extra fluids, she still has some problems, but not nearly as bad as the week she spent in CHP.
She is still cutting teeth like crazy!! Taking forever to come in & then she will have 1 or 2 more start. Hopefully soon she will have them all in, she drools constantly!! Lol.

Thank you both for asking about “your” Faith!! ❤️❤️❤️
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Spoke to soon. Faith ended up in CHP’s ER today because she became dehydrated, but it was caught early. She is spending the night getting fluids, & looks so much better already!!

We are taking care of our granddogger Midgy. Midget knows when she comes here, something is wrong with her sister Faith & she needs prayers. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

• 4 weeks later...

We had FB Christmas Eve with them. It was great till Brandi discovered her basement was flooded. Her & Deryk were up every 2 hours doing something with the sump pump. Christmas morning they had at least 6” of water & spent the day getting stuff off the floor, if they could. My brother came down to help with the furnace. Saturday Deryk went to Lowe’s & got a good sump pump.  Sunday was Christmas with Deryk’s family. Monday they got a dumpster & are throwing away anything that got wet. Brandi’s House insurance told her with Faith’s condition, cancer, anything wet must go. I went to watch Faith this afternoon so Brandi could clean more. They both got the floors done tonight. Now waiting on appliance est. 

Hey everybody! I know it’s been a hot minute since you’ve seen pics of Faith! This will get your smile tanks full again! Also we have ONE MORE CHEMO TO GO! It’s on her birthday of course but hey it’s a great birthday present to be cancer free! So we will take it! After all the poor kid has been through she did loose 2 1/2 pounds, her base weight prior to all this was 17.5, but with the help of the NG tube she is back up to 16.5lbs! Yay! Sorry for late posting but here is Christmas and New Years!

017A646C-5169-4AF3-805E-90DCC78C9E89.jpeg

69661691-3DBA-4872-9C7C-097555597054.jpeg

7106F5F4-14FB-4C8B-AD5C-BA67A98BB5A5.jpeg

2 hours ago, Spawn of Bon said:

Hey everybody! I know it’s been a hot minute since you’ve seen pics of Faith! This will get your smile tanks full again! Also we have ONE MORE CHEMO TO GO! It’s on her birthday of course but hey it’s a great birthday present to be cancer free! So we will take it! After all the poor kid has been through she did loose 2 1/2 pounds, her base weight prior to all this was 17.5, but with the help of the NG tube she is back up to 16.5lbs! Yay! Sorry for late posting but here is Christmas and New Years!

017A646C-5169-4AF3-805E-90DCC78C9E89.jpeg

69661691-3DBA-4872-9C7C-097555597054.jpeg

7106F5F4-14FB-4C8B-AD5C-BA67A98BB5A5.jpeg

The greatest gift you have ever received is under the tree! ❤️❤️❤️