GoDuBois.com

Meet my granddaughter Faith Marie

Bon

57 minutes ago, Petee said:

It's wonderful to see her sitting up on her own.  Is she trying to crawl yet?

She rolls over, gets her legs in a position as of to get into the crawling position but her coordination and her low toned muscles prove to be an obstacle. You can tell her brain wants to crawl but her body just can’t get it together lol but every day we work with her and literally have to teach her every single movement, teach her the coordination and teach her the movements, every day though is a little bit of improvement, it’s small but it’s still significant. We are also trying to teach her body to walk, balance and coordination as well as her muscle strength are an obstacle but her knees bend as if her brain knows but her body just doesn’t cooperate…it will take a lot of time but I know we will get there 😊 thank you so much for asking! I LOVE the questions and I love to teach about her ♥️

41 minutes ago, Spawn of Bon said:

She rolls over, gets her legs in a position as of to get into the crawling position but her coordination and her low toned muscles prove to be an obstacle. You can tell her brain wants to crawl but her body just can’t get it together lol but every day we work with her and literally have to teach her every single movement, teach her the coordination and teach her the movements, every day though is a little bit of improvement, it’s small but it’s still significant. We are also trying to teach her body to walk, balance and coordination as well as her muscle strength are an obstacle but her knees bend as if her brain knows but her body just doesn’t cooperate…it will take a lot of time but I know we will get there 😊 thank you so much for asking! I LOVE the questions and I love to teach about her ♥️

You guys were meant for each other.  Thank you for sharing her advances with us!!

3 minutes ago, Petee said:

You guys were meant for each other.  Thank you for sharing her advances with us!!

I’ll try to be more up to date…things just seem to be flying! Where the heck did September go?! I’m still looking for it lol 😆 but yes meant to be! She has changed my whole world yet fits so perfectly in it…I didn’t realize how empty my life was before her …♥️♥️♥️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Faiths 3rd birthday came with great meaning, but not too much celebration (Deryk found out he has Covid 🤦‍♀️) The meaning behind her 3rd birthday remains, a day we didn’t think we’d get to see 3 years ago yet here she is being amazing beautiful, defying the odds and proving the power in prayer! This girl has accomplished so much in just a short time. It’s been a bumpy road but I wouldn’t change it for the world!

Happiest 3rd Birthday to this beautiful little miracle of a being who has brought such joy, meaning and life into our lives! I’m thankful for you every single day my little peanut♥️♥️♥️ i swear when I look into your eyes, that you’re an Angel inside this little body. You have done so much, and accomplished so many things, and made your own milestones. I wouldn’t change a thing about you or the journey of this life we have had together and will have together ♥️ I see the gift that you are, and why everything has happened the way it did. I see you, and when I see you, I see how God has worked in our life and I know He will continue to work in our lives according to His Will, His Way with our Faith ♥️

0DF3E639-3E74-4A58-9B40-51D4C1DE45C8.jpeg

28A4EE75-FC4C-49A3-80D8-D9AC61487655.jpeg

10DF9EF6-0C28-4168-86D5-5CFF7FF0D7FD.jpeg

85D7D13F-B141-4943-8933-D290E828C3FE.jpeg