GoDuBois.com

Scam Calls from US Department of Treasury

• Administrators

The scams claiming they are the “US Department of Treasury” have started once again I received a voicemail from claiming I had a court date but I could call them back and they could help me .

?+1 (872) 813-4131? is the number they called from may want to give the public a heads up

>>> Thanks to Brianna B.

scam call message.jpg

yep I received calls also but mine said my social security number was compromised and that I needed to press one to talk to someone and I did and of course a man with an Indian(I am assuming) accent started to speak.

I said woah there Buddy I want you to stop *bleeping calling me.* Bleep. They called my cell phone like 6 times in an hour period. 

I also received calls at home form someone near Pittsburgh saying they were from the State police association and asked if I could make a donation and they would send me the paperwork. .

I said sure I could *snicker* and he said great how much of a donation I said just send me the paperwork and you will find out later. *CLICK*

I figured since he knew my name he sure as hell would know where to send the paperwork LOL

Every time the Government IMPOSES new Regulations to Protect Us, we LOSE a Little MORE of our FREEDOMS....

MORE Government = LESS Freedom

8 hours ago, Gator11 said:

yep I received calls also but mine said my social security number was compromised and that I needed to press one to talk to someone and I did and of course a man with an Indian(I am assuming) accent started to speak.

I said woah there Buddy I want you to stop *bleeping calling me.* Bleep. They called my cell phone like 6 times in an hour period. 

I also received calls at home form someone near Pittsburgh saying they were from the State police association and asked if I could make a donation and they would send me the paperwork. .

I said sure I could *snicker* and he said great how much of a donation I said just send me the paperwork and you will find out later. *CLICK*

I figured since he knew my name he sure as hell would know where to send the paperwork LOL

Your are a mean one Mr. Grinch.         :rolleyes: