GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

NFL Post Season

Of course it's just not the same at all. I know we are spoiled, but we expect our beloved Steelers to be there every year.

I have teams that I really like, so I am hoping for two of my teams that I really like to meet in this years big game. (Fingers crossed)

I am going to get this book asap. I love Joe Greene and I love this interview. 

https://adifferentwaytowin.com/joegreenevideo/?fbclid=IwAR0Chxzejh23bDAvy_9fx-wC3ukBBlEuxC1Y3GlrT8nmE3Mi5-FaNqOjhgg

Once again it appears The Patriots,

have a difficult time winning when they don't know what plays the other team is running. They certainly don't look the same.

I'm still upset about those deflated footballs. How many years were they doing that before they got caught> Deflated footballs didn't just  help Brady, that was a bullsheet excuse, deflated footballs are harder to fumble. Check out the stats how many years the Patriots led the league in fewest fumbles.

10 hours ago, watoos said:

Once again it appears The Patriots,

have a difficult time winning when they don't know what plays the other team is running. They certainly don't look the same.

I'm still upset about those deflated footballs. How many years were they doing that before they got caught> Deflated footballs didn't just  help Brady, that was a bullsheet excuse, deflated footballs are harder to fumble. Check out the stats how many years the Patriots led the league in fewest fumbles.

And Spygate II seems to have just gone away.......The Bengals were the worst team at the time. The Cheats get caught outright spying on the Bengals. Anyone with any common sense would know that if they were spying on the worst team in the NFL, they sure as hell were spying on the other teams. They just get away with everything. Shady Lady just decides to destroy his phone when Deflate Gate was exposed? C'mon! Ugh, I guess you can tell that I despise everything they stand for. If Olympians can be stripped of medals, NFL teams should be stripped of SB's for cheating. 

And BTW, I have to say how much I LOVED Vrabel pulling some tactics learned from Belacheat last night, too funny! And Belacheat screaming on the sidelines about it, it was priceless!