GoDuBois.com

Coronavirus Symptoms

One thing that drives me crazy about this is all the local channels keep showing the coronavirus symptoms, and some will even say they are showing the difference between cold/flu and allergy symptoms. What they aren't saying is that there are symptoms that are common to all 3, and allergy season is going to peak here in the next few weeks. Coughing, sneezing, feeling tired, are all symptoms of allergies. This is going to add to the already ridiculous levels of hysteria.

I get it, we need to treat this seriously, but every few years the flu virus mutates and we get a new strain that spreads until it plays out or a vaccine is invented. This isn't THE coronavirus, it's A coronavirus. The entire country has lost its mind in the last 48 hours, wait until the pollen starts floating around

For all of the latest news, right from the horse's mouth, the CDC.  Apparently those in the most danger of dieing are those over 80.  This is hitting the elderly rather than the children or middle aged people. For those is good health it's not a major concern, only for those with serious pre-existing conditions.

https://search.cdc.gov/search/?query=COVID19&sitelimit=&utf8=✓&affiliate=cdc-main

3 minutes ago, Petee said:

For all of the latest news, right from the horse's mouth, the CDC.  Apparently those in the most danger of dieing are those over 80.  This is hitting the elderly rather than the children or middle aged people. For those is good health it's not a major concern, only for those with serious pre-existing conditions.

https://search.cdc.gov/search/?query=COVID19&sitelimit=&utf8=✓&affiliate=cdc-main

Exactly like the flu

41 minutes ago, LFG said:

One thing that drives me crazy about this is all the local channels keep showing the coronavirus symptoms, and some will even say they are showing the difference between cold/flu and allergy symptoms. What they aren't saying is that there are symptoms that are common to all 3, and allergy season is going to peak here in the next few weeks. Coughing, sneezing, feeling tired, are all symptoms of allergies. This is going to add to the already ridiculous levels of hysteria.

I get it, we need to treat this seriously, but every few years the flu virus mutates and we get a new strain that spreads until it plays out or a vaccine is invented. This isn't THE coronavirus, it's A coronavirus. The entire country has lost its mind in the last 48 hours, wait until the pollen starts floating around

My allergies have already started kicking. Guess all these chicken littles will be sending out the Mexican Beer Gestapo to lock me up....

20 hours ago, NikonSniper said:

My allergies have already started kicking. Guess all these chicken littles will be sending out the Mexican Beer Gestapo to lock me up....

20 hours ago, LFG said:

Mine too. Every time I sneeze people look at me like I'm toxic :rolleyes:

The buds on the trees started coming out a few weeks ago. I’m right there with you guys, sneezing 🤧 for a few weeks now. My hubby, Brandi, & Deryk also have allergies, & Chi Chi has been sneezing also.

If they really want to help prevent infectious disease why aren't they on a huge campaign to get people to build their immune systems?  That's the only way to reduce the rate and results of this infection.

Isn't it odd that the way to build it in your diet and herbs, a simple way to build your immune that they could share at very little cost!

People, wake up and take care of your family the right way, do it the way God set up your body to work and to cure itself!