GoDuBois.com

So who is still opened for business.

Hostofchucks

Do not wear a mask unless you have a cough or runny nose.  Do put on plastic gloves before you enter each store and take them off before you get back into your car.  Don't accept change at a take out window, or anywhere else without gloves.  The cashiers should be wearing them also.

In Punxsy looks like everything was running except for Goodwill and a few gift shops. Tractor Supply, smoke shops, car dealers, oil change, beer dist, Mahoning Valley Milling... all open. State store open till 9:00 then closed.  Some are not answering the phones due to high volume of calls to see if they are open. 

1 hour ago, WMJ77 said:

tried calling them....went to voicemail

If you need something pet related, you could try www.chewy.com  Great service and prices from a USA company.  We've used them for a long time with no complaints.  Typical shipping time is 1-2 days from order, but they did email that due to increase in demand they are running 3-5 days at this time.

4 hours ago, Petee said:

Don't accept change at a take out window, or anywhere else without gloves.  The cashiers should be wearing them also.

I opened a napkin and had them drop the change into that. When I got home I spritzed it with lysol and let it set overnight on worktable. 

Lowes was open this morning, don't know how that worked out for them. 

winery 

Statement:

Message to our valued guests and Winery friends: Governor Wolf has mandated the closing of all restaurants and bars in Pennsylvania for on premises consumption, wineries fall under that mandate. The Winery at Wilcox locations WILL remain open for retail cash and carry sales. At the Settler’s Ridge, Wilcox and Hunters Valley Locations we will be open for modified hours.

Our Dubois location will open for CALL IN ORDERS ONLY as the Dubois mall has decided to close its doors for regular customers. Customers can call in and pay over the phone and pick up their wine at our rear employee entrance. Please call the store with any questions.

Our hours of business will change during the mandatory closure:

Wilcox 814-929-5598

Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm

Sun 12pm to 5pm

Dubois 814-375-6885

Mon-Sat 10am to 7pm

Sun 12pm to 5pm

Hunters Valley 717-444-7211

Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm

Sun 12pm to 5pm

Settlers Ridge 412-490-9590

Mon-Sat 12pm to 7pm

Sun 12-6pm

These hours will be in effect starting Tuesday March 17, 2020.

If you have purchased event tickets for any events through March 30th, your store manager (Stef in Dubois, Jamie Lynn in Wilcox, Liz in Pittsburgh, and Megan in Hunters Valley) will be attempting to contact you. If you prefer to reach out to them, please email them at info@wineryatwilcox.net. We will absolutely do everything in our power to handle your pre-paid event tickets and questions in a timely manner but please be patient with us as we have so many calls to make. If the ban lasts longer than the scheduled 14 days, we will revisit the events after on or before March 30th.

Also, if you would prefer not to come inside the Winery, and would like to purchase wine for pickup, just give us a call and pay over the phone. Give us another call when you get here, pull up out front and we will gladly bring it out to you. You MUST have your ID ready to show our staff. NO exceptions.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we pray every one of you remains healthy. We look forward to this situation being resolved quickly and resuming all activities here at the Winery.

Sincerely, Jamie, Mike, and Carol Williams and the staff at The Winery at Wilcox

1 hour ago, _Rusty_ said:

I opened a napkin and had them drop the change into that. When I got home I spritzed it with lysol and let it set overnight on worktable. 

Lowes was open this morning, don't know how that worked out for them. 

Lowes was open this afternoon when I was there.