GoDuBois.com

So who is still opened for business.

Hostofchucks

20 minutes ago, hunter said:

37 minutes ago, Petee said:

What are their goals in doing so?

They want to be cleaned and make sure we can stock the shelves and not have to play frogger while doing so. I also feel that it will make people calm down some. We are also going to be having Tuesday from 6-7am for the wiser folks until April 28. I think this is a very wise move and it’s not just our Walmart it is every Walmart in the usa

3 hours ago, jt85 said:

Nope same people and no overtime. 

I may not know anything, but here are a LOT more registers open than normal.  There are clearly more staff in the store.  So, I will just say that I will stand on my thoughts that it's at least partially to prevent OT. 

4 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

I may not know anything, but here are a LOT more registers open than normal.  There are clearly more staff in the store.  So, I will just say that I will stand on my thoughts that it's at least partially to prevent OT. 

Maybe. I just know they are constantly calling for any help at the registers. I think if there is OT then it’s usually going to the cap teams. The ones that are unloading and stocking shelves. I wouldn’t mind OT.