GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

CORONAVIRUS CAN BE PREVENTED - VITAMIN D SOLUTION

Pompeii

• Administrators

I watched this last night and was very surprised how much knowledge this Doctor has concerning Vitamin D and the Coronavirus, The video is 30 minutes long but I promise you, if you listen to most of it, you will feel better about protecting your body from different viruses just using more VITAMIN D. >> Her name is Dr. Renu Mahtani.

Let me know what you think??

I doubt it would completely solve the problem, but nutrition and keeping your immune system strong is a definite.  Older people don't go outside into the sun as much and their nutrition stinks.  Maybe that's why they are so much more weakened.  

So, get outside to work in the direct sun as much as possible, understand why so many food have Vitamin D added as well as other nutrients, take a daily Vitamin D Supplement (well researched) and take the other nutrients that support the function of Vitamin D.  Eat foods that contain natural nutrients.  If your food comes in a box or plastic, try to find a natural substitute.  Better yet, grow your own food!  You will have Vitamins D and other support nutrients galore in their very best form.

It's inevitable.....Call a Master Gardener for help! :yahoo:

13 hours ago, Pompeii said:

I watched this last night and was very surprised how much knowledge this Doctor has concerning Vitamin D and the Coronavirus, The video is 30 minutes long but I promise you, if you listen to most of it, you will feel better about protecting your body from different viruses just using more VITAMIN D. >> Her name is Dr. Renu Mahtani.

Let me know what you think??

I wonder if a little zinc was added to this if it would even be better.

3 hours ago, jaman said:

I wonder if a little zinc was added to this if it would even be better.

Yes.  It also has to be D3 in a larger dose, not the cheapest stuff yo can find on the shelf. Talk to you doctor to see what he/she would recommend.

My doctor put me on 1.25mg. of D2 (50,000units). One a week. The pharmacists said it was a large dose and be sure to only take it once a week. My only concern is if I go out into the sun I could spontaneously combust. Those darn drug commercials.

Excellent information!  People also need to know that natural Vitamin D from the sun or from food works best because it is absorbed in the body the best. For Diabetics, getting a D3 plus K2 can also help your pancreas.  Don't over do by taking more than 4000 IU daily or it could cause you major problems.  

Again, getting the immune system, which is developed in the digestive tract is critical!  If you have a poor bacteria in your digestive tract then it's hard for you body to absorb nutrients and to keep your immune system at its peak performance.

This is for the rest of your life everyone, not just for a short period of time!  Get a regimen going and check your doctor for suggestions and conflicts.

Guest HK Johnson

The World Health Organization needs to know her findings. World leaders should be ashamed not to fund/support her.

Renu Mahtani (Vitamin D) feel more assured about Coronavirus prevention instead of fear.

Yes. This has been taken down. Youtube also removed Riichard Cheng's video on vitamin C and the virus. Very fishy. If there is something factually incorrect, they should say what it is. I think i will start to take a copy of videos like this

On 4/21/2020 at 4:35 PM, Guest Mike said:

Yes. This has been taken down. Youtube also removed Riichard Cheng's video on vitamin C and the virus. Very fishy. If there is something factually incorrect, they should say what it is. I think i will start to take a copy of videos like this

16 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

The video was also posted on Facebook Watch, lets see if this one stays up.. also posted above to replace the one that was taken off.

On 4/21/2020 at 4:35 PM, Guest Mike said:

UTUBE has fairly strict rules about COVID Virus and medical recommendations.  They made it plain to their regular posters at the very beginning of the Pandemic that it was not to be mentioned or discussed by regular posters without clearing it first.  They did not want posters causing a major problem because hundreds of thousands of people watch some of them every day.  Imagine terribly wrong information from the mouths of someone who has no idea what they are talking about.  This woman seems to have accurate details.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest D. Lewis

I saw Dr. Mahtani's take on Covid-19 soon after my brother was hospitalized in Boston for the disease. My training in the biological sciences told me she was entirely correct and so I tried getting his doctors at Beth Israel to test his vitamin D levels. I was sure they would be low as he had complained to me of bone and muscle pain and had used that as an excuse for not venturing out. But up to today, about 26 days later his doctors have refused to test his vitamin D levels, protocol is the excuse.  And he now lies near death. 

If the virus particularly attacks the ACE 2 cell and vitamin D is protective of that cell, why not test his levels? Using it as preventive would be better, but it is entirely possible it can still work. These doctors cannot tell me what is the downside of testing and or treating. Not the protocol. It might be that there is no drug manufacturer pushing Vitamin D supplements and there are no kickbacks to be had. Or just pathetic medical care.

11 hours ago, Guest D. Lewis said:

I saw Dr. Mahtani's take on Covid-19 soon after my brother was hospitalized in Boston for the disease. My training in the biological sciences told me she was entirely correct and so I tried getting his doctors at Beth Israel to test his vitamin D levels. I was sure they would be low as he had complained to me of bone and muscle pain and had used that as an excuse for not venturing out. But up to today, about 26 days later his doctors have refused to test his vitamin D levels, protocol is the excuse.  And he now lies near death. 

If the virus particularly attacks the ACE 2 cell and vitamin D is protective of that cell, why not test his levels? Using it as preventive would be better, but it is entirely possible it can still work. These doctors cannot tell me what is the downside of testing and or treating. Not the protocol. It might be that there is no drug manufacturer pushing Vitamin D supplements and there are no kickbacks to be had. Or just pathetic medical care.

I'm sorry about your brother.  You can contact his insurance company and ask them if they would approve at least doing the test.  No medical person would want to be responsible at this time for giving it to a dying patient. They never know who will be filing a lawsuit for using something that is not standard protocol although in this case it would possibly help.  Stay well.