GoDuBois.com

PA Shutdown Protest

They don't want Covid19, they don't want to wear masks, they don't want to be limited from stores.  There is no pleasing them so I say just do what is necessary to protect everyone.  I guess they want this to continue!

In a statement, Wolf's office said "irresponsibly going against the direction of the secretary of health and reopening businesses too early will only extend the length of the economic hardships created by the pandemic."

2 hours ago, Petee said:

They don't want Covid19, they don't want to wear masks, they don't want to be limited from stores.  There is no pleasing them so I say just do what is necessary to protect everyone.  I guess they want this to continue!

In a statement, Wolf's office said "irresponsibly going against the direction of the secretary of health and reopening businesses too early will only extend the length of the economic hardships created by the pandemic."

I guess time will tell.  The more these gatherings happen and the levels of new cases decrease, people will not believe a word anyone in the government tells them.  We were told Easter would cause cases to increase (jury is still out on that one) and were were told that masks were ineffective (now they are considered essential).  We were told "stay 6ft apart" and now I'm hearing some medical people say we need to increase that to 10-13ft.  I can't keep up.

And a lot of people have reasons for not wanting to wear them that have nothing to do with being stubborn but people can be so closed minded they don't think about that. I am extremely claustrophobic. I had to wear them for a few min here and there to register people in the ER when i worked there and it was horrible just for those few min. Believe it or not, everyone in the world is not built the same. Others have breathing issues already and wearing a mask will make worse. Some have asthma worse than others and the mask makes it worse, some people just over heat and that will make it worse etc. Nobody knows everyone's problems but have to put nasty input about it. I see it all over. I have very think skin and don't get offended but I feel bad for the people with these issues that are bullied and take it to heart.