GoDuBois.com

2 New COVID-19 Case Reported In Jefferson County

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to bed last night and my wife still doesn't have her mask on. Should I ask for a divorce??  ... or maybe just sleep on the couch??

I was at save a lot on Dubois and they took down the dumb mask sign and the employees weren't wearing them anymore either. DG took their sign down. Employees at Dominoes don't wear them anymore. We ha

Id like to know the present active cases.

Posted Images

My son who is adamant about NOT wearing a mask came home deathly ill and in severe pain last Saturday.  I think he learned his lesson because now he has to worry about giving it to us.  

I suspect he got it at his local hangout!  Now where are they when he needs help?

He's feeling better but gets tired very easily.  I send him out for 5-15 minutes a day for sunshine and fresh air when he's up to it.

3 hours ago, blueangel said:

A friend of mine received the J & J vaccine at the Dubois Walmart last month. They have appointments available, call and ask them which vaccine they are administrating.

Last week was Moderna. There seems to be a supply of Moderna in the area. My 87 yr old mom wants a one shot deal.  Im done trying to convince her for 2 stage.   

3 minutes ago, jaman said:

Last week was Moderna. There seems to be a supply of Moderna in the area. My 87 yr old mom wants a one shot deal.  Im done trying to convince her for 2 stage.   She's been basically homebound except for groceries for 14 months.  Thanks Blue Angel. Sorry, I hit the enter for another post

13 hours ago, jaman said:

Have you heard of anyplace having the J & J vaccine locally?

We will be holding a Johnson and Johnson vaccine clinic on Friday, May 21, 9am-6pm. Anyone who is age 18 and older is eligible. You can make an appointment on our website or you can call the pharmacy and a staff member can make an appointment for you.
We also still have Moderna vaccine appointments available.               ( They are located on Allegheny Blvd.(Rt.36) in Brookville near the NAPA Auto Store)
On 4/23/2021 at 9:43 AM, Cacao said:

The flu still exists and not everything is covid.  Wearing the mask will cause his immune system to weaken and the flu to have stronger effects.

My public service announcement is REMEBER TO NEVER PUT A MASK ON, THEY DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD.  Get the ro, get the antibodies, move on with life.

My hubby was really sick in March. Hacking up a storm, fever. 2 negative covid tests. Guess what his Dr diagnosed him with.. a bad case of bronchitis. It still does exist!

15 months into this and only 7.3% of the county has been diagnosed with covid.  0.22% of the county population has supposedly died from it (2.9% of those infected).  Anyone else feel like they're on candid camera? 

On 5/25/2021 at 7:57 AM, Cacao said:

15 months into this and only 7.3% of the county has been diagnosed with covid.  0.22% of the county population has supposedly died from it (2.9% of those infected).  Anyone else feel like they're on candid camera? 

Death from falling age 65 and over is over 3%.(The fastest-growing rate was among persons aged ≥85 years (3.9% per year) If the current rate remains stable, an estimated 43,000 U.S. residents aged ≥65 years will die because of a fall in 2030, and if the rate continues to increase, 59,000 fall-related deaths could result.

We need a anti gravity vaccine invented.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/67/wr/mm6718a1.htm