• LOW PRICES

2 New COVID-19 Case Reported In Jefferson County

1 minute ago, Larry V said:

According to figures reported at noon today on health.pa.gov website:

Pennsylvania Covid-19 statistics

110,970 confirmed cases to date

3,185 probable cases to date

585 hospitalized currently

There are currently 918 ventilators in use for all purposes of which 103 are in use for covid-19 cases.

There have been a total of 1,142,414 negative test results to date

We're missing the recovered and active case numbers.    The totals aren't helpful in that they don't show the current picture. 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to bed last night and my wife still doesn't have her mask on. Should I ask for a divorce??  ... or maybe just sleep on the couch??

I was at save a lot on Dubois and they took down the dumb mask sign and the employees weren't wearing them anymore either. DG took their sign down. Employees at Dominoes don't wear them anymore. We ha

Id like to know the present active cases.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MIM307 said:

We're missing the recovered and active case numbers.    The totals aren't helpful in that they don't show the current picture. 

Pennsylvania no longer reports the number of recovered cases and I cannot find the number of active cases. I believe the relatively low number of 585 currently hospitalized and 103 ventilators currently in use for covid-19 purposes are important.

1 hour ago, Larry V said:

Pennsylvania no longer reports the number of recovered cases and I cannot find the number of active cases. I believe the relatively low number of 585 currently hospitalized and 103 ventilators currently in use for covid-19 purposes are important.

The hospitalized and vent numbers are important but I want to see current active cases and also recovered numbers. 

3 hours ago, MIM307 said:

Try their Twitter page. They post new numbers every day around noon. You'll have to scroll to find them but it has new daily numbers and another link which will give you a percentage of recovered. It doesn't list the actual number for those, though.

https://twitter.com/PAHealthDept?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

12 minutes ago, Vader said:

Try their Twitter page. They post new numbers every day around noon. You'll have to scroll to find them but it has new daily numbers and another link which will give you a percentage of recovered. It doesn't list the actual number for those, though.

https://twitter.com/PAHealthDept?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Right. Its the actual recovered numbers and numbers of active cases I am looking for.  The data on Twitter does allow you to calculate the testing positivity rate for the state, though.  So that's something at least.  

So we have 60 cases in Jefferson. How many of those 60 are recovered and how many are still sick with active virus. The number 60 means nothing as they just keep making the numbers larger and larger to scare people. This goes for every county across America....

1 hour ago, Bub said:

So we have 60 cases in Jefferson. How many of those 60 are recovered and how many are still sick with active virus. The number 60 means nothing as they just keep making the numbers larger and larger to scare people. This goes for every county across America....

Probably 2 or 3 are actually sick

No, there are probably several people running around who aren't aware that they have it and are exposing others (and who cares if someone else gets sick or dies) because they don't want to practice good hygiene or wear a mask in public.  They're just a dispensible part of the herd. It's all good.  :kickbut:

Of course, extreme sarcasm!