GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

Police Searching For Clearfield Man, Has Been Missing For Nearly Three Weeks

Police searching for Clearfield man, has been missing for nearly three weeks

by: Devin Jackson

Posted:  / Updated: 

CLEARFIELD, Pa. (WTAJ) — Police in Clearfield need your help in finding a missing man.

Gerard Joseph Flango Jr. has not been seen or heard from in 18 days.

He was last seen in the area of Hemlock Road in Boggs Township in Clearfield County.

Flango is in his late 40’s and is six feet tall.

He has brown hair, blue eyes with a tribal sleeve tattoo, on both arms.

If you have any information on Flango’s whereabouts please contact Clearfield Police.                                                                                                                                           SEE VIDEO REPORT     ;    https://www.wearecentralpa.com/news/local-news/police-searching-for-clearfield-man-has-been-missing-for-nearly-three-weeks/

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your remark is kinda uncalled for

What's mind boggling is you seem to know so much about this but yet you come and whine about it on a message board instead of taking you're supposed vast knowledge of these crimes to the authorities..

Far from it Cyber Sherlock. You, and I'm guessing the other half dozen "Guest Names" you use/used in this and prior posts about these dirtbag druggies sure seems to show you might have some kind

State police release additional details on missing Clearfield Co. man

by Ryan Graffius

77b0ea23-6ba1-4437-90be-6401428b0efe-lar
State Police (WJAC)
facebook.svgtwitter.svgemail.svg

UPDATE:

CLEARFIELD CO, Pa (WJAC) — State police have released additional details about missing Clearfield County man Gerard Joseph Flango Jr., who was last seen nearly three weeks ago.

Authorities say Flango is a 48-year-old white male, who was last seen on surveillance video at the Family Dollar store, along the 1100 block of Old Town Road in Clearfield, on May 16th.

Troopers say the video shows Flango wearing a camo ball cap, black T-shirt and blue jeans.

Again, anyone with information about Flango's whereabouts is asked to contact Clearfield state police.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL:

State police in Clearfield are searching for a man who has been missing for approximately three weeks, according to a news release.

Troopers say on Wednesday, they were notified that Gerard Joseph Flango Jr. had not been seen or heard from, at the time, for nearly 18 days.

Flango is now considered to be missing and endangered, state police say.

He was last seen in the area of Hemlock Road in Boggs Township, according to the report.

Flango is described as being in his late 40s and is approximately 6 feet tall.

He is also described as having brown hair, blue eyes and tribal sleeve tattoos on both arms.

Anyone with information on Flango's whereabouts is asked to call Clearfield State Police at 814-857-3800.

Troopers: Missing Clearfield man's disappearance ruled 'suspicious'

by Ryan Graffius

51bf271b-94bb-48a5-8916-116521d7067f-lar
Gerard Joseph Flango Jr. (Clearfield PSP)
facebook.svgtwitter.svgemail.svg

CLEARFIELD CO, Pa (WJAC) — The search for a missing Clearfield man, who was last seen nearly a month ago, continues, state police announced in a press conference Monday.

Troopers say the disappearance of 48-year-old Gerard (Gerry) Joseph Flango Jr. has now been deemed suspicous.

Flango was last seen at a Family Dollar Store in Clearfield on May 18th, around 7:15 p.m., and is a resident of Boggs Township.

Investigators add that Flango has had NO cell phone activity since May 19th.

Flango is described as a white male, approx. 5 feet, 10 inches tall, with blue eyes, short brown hair and a mustache.

Authorities add that both of his arms display tattoos and that he could possibly have a goatee.

Troopers also noted that Flango is known to frequent areas such as Ocean City, Maryland, as well as Virginia and Ohio, and is also known to use methamphetamine.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Clearfield State Police at 814-857-3800.          SEE VIDEO REPORT   ;    https://wjactv.com/news/local/troopers-missing-clearfield-mans-disappearance-ruled-suspicious

Guest Tayler
2 hours ago, block said:

Maybe I'm out of the loop,  who are they?

If I am not mistaken they are all deceased, and three of them were victims of homicide, allegedly?

Guest Tayler
7 minutes ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Maybe the remains found in Elk county?

This is what I think also.  These are not coincidences.  Again, Facebook is not the be all end all, but everyone who was murdered or found dead or missing had the exact same 9 or 10 Facebook friends in common.

Guest Tayler
8 hours ago, Polo said:

Turned out to be a different guy.

Yes. Doesn't mean the other situation is not fishy though.  Why have there been 5 unsolved murders/missing people in a tiny county inside of one year?  Why did it take a MONTH to actually get it on television media? And why has the public been kept totally in the dark about it?

11 hours ago, Guest Tayler said:

Yes. Doesn't mean the other situation is not fishy though.  Why have there been 5 unsolved murders/missing people in a tiny county inside of one year?  Why did it take a MONTH to actually get it on television media? And why has the public been kept totally in the dark about it?

I think we all know the answers.... would just be nice to see it confirmed and not be left in the dark anymore.

2 hours ago, dubois_15801 said:

I know most, if not all, had a connection to the meth ring in Clearfield.   I'm not saying each and every person was a user or seller, but they had ties to known folks.

I've often wondered if members of the "ring" ratted each other out or there's a vigilante out there somewhere that wants to rid members of the "ring"?  Just curious....a theory.

1 hour ago, Basset3 said:

I've often wondered if members of the "ring" ratted each other out or there's a vigilante out there somewhere that wants to rid members of the "ring"?  Just curious....a theory.

Way too many suspicious deaths in that area with folks connected to each other for there not to be some sort of weird thing going on.

I'm wondering if someone over there is cleaning out former users/sellers, or other possible rats, to cover their trail.  

This latest gentleman could be victim to this.  ...we know for certain that gal Shanna(spelling) was certain killed, and she had a proven connection to the ring.  (although, she may have tried to turn her life around)

9 minutes ago, dubois_15801 said:

Way too many suspicious deaths in that area with folks connected to each other for there not to be some sort of weird thing going on.

I'm wondering if someone over there is cleaning out former users/sellers, or other possible rats, to cover their trail.  

This latest gentleman could be victim to this.  ...we know for certain that gal Shanna(spelling) was certain killed, and she had a proven connection to the ring.  (although, she may have tried to turn her life around)

To add to the mystery is that law enforcement is very, very quiet about these deaths; perhaps they don't want to jeopardize current/future investigations.  The next question is....who's next?

Guest Tayler

It's not "who"is next, it's "when".  It's whispered in the county that the FBI, ATF, STATE POLICE, are all now involved.  I don't think there is a shadow of a doubt all of them were murdered, most likely by the same group of people.  Yes, I think it's not one person.  This is far too elaborate for one person.  Over a year now and if you include Vincent Marcinko, that makes 6 bodies.  They are getting away with it, so they are not going to stop.