Police Searching For Clearfield Man, Has Been Missing For Nearly Three Weeks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your remark is kinda uncalled for

What's mind boggling is you seem to know so much about this but yet you come and whine about it on a message board instead of taking you're supposed vast knowledge of these crimes to the authorities..

Far from it Cyber Sherlock. You, and I'm guessing the other half dozen "Guest Names" you use/used in this and prior posts about these dirtbag druggies sure seems to show you might have some kind

Guest Tayler

So while this continues to drag on, 4 more card carrying members of the clearfield circle have been put down to be locked up.  Credit where credit is due, good solid police work.  No link right now but it's on gant.  Glen richey couple arrested 8 felony counts and all 4of them has ties to the missing and murdered people.  Still nothing on the missing man and squat on the investigation

I also believe all related to same group. Chase Murdered, Dalton Murdered, Shanna murdered, Vincent never heard a COD but where he was last dropped off is same location found (drug area), Ken found 1mile from.wherelast debut took days to report him missing and he was hung and no way do I believe he did it himself, now Jerry missing and most likely also deceased. There is 1 guy names starts with a C that is believed tobe behind all these. But I feel others are doing the work for him,either to save their own lives pay off owed debt. IDK facts other than all dead and all have same groups 

Guest Tayler
On 7/3/2020 at 9:01 PM, Guest IMO said:

I also believe all related to same group. Chase Murdered, Dalton Murdered, Shanna murdered, Vincent never heard a COD but where he was last dropped off is same location found (drug area), Ken found 1mile from.wherelast debut took days to report him missing and he was hung and no way do I believe he did it himself, now Jerry missing and most likely also deceased. There is 1 guy names starts with a C that is believed tobe behind all these. But I feel others are doing the work for him,either to save their own lives pay off owed debt. IDK facts other than all dead and all have same groups 

Does it start with a C and end with a T?  5 letters, correct?

There is no way this person did all of these alone, but there seems to be no doubt this same person is behind all of them.  It's my belief that there are at LEAST 6 others who also took part in this and I believe one of those already got away with one many years ago that someone else took the fall for.

Guest Tayler

The community in Facebook is putting out hundreds of shares for the latest missing person but wouldn't it be nice if the media put out an article about what the whole town seems to already know about how these are all related?

?

Guest Tayler

So the latest headline is that police are seeking information on a "disturbance" outside a bar in clearfield.

That's it.  NO OTHER INFORMATION.  LMAO.

5 BODIES in our backyard inside of a year and zero arrested and squat in the papers.  If you don't GIVE any information then people are not going to be ABLE to help.

On 7/8/2020 at 6:15 PM, Guest Tayler said:

So the latest headline is that police are seeking information on a "disturbance" outside a bar in clearfield.

That's it.  NO OTHER INFORMATION.  LMAO.

5 BODIES in our backyard inside of a year and zero arrested and squat in the papers.  If you don't GIVE any information then people are not going to be ABLE to help.

Fight at St. Charles Cafe in Clearfield, police looking for more info

police-crime-scene-blue-small.jpg
Posted on 

Clearfield, PA – If you saw a fight that broke out in Clearfield on Tuesday night, police want to hear from you.

The St. Charles Cafe in Clearfield had a disturbance around 6:30 Tuesday night that started inside the restaurant and ended outside, where one man was reportedly held on the ground.

Because the incident is still being investigated and there is conflicting information about what led to the fight and how the situation was handled, you’re encouraged to contact police if you were a witness

Guest Tayler

In related news, after 10 years of operating with impunity, Jason Peters a has finally been arrested on 15 felony charges of meth dealing.  This is Danielle Yontoshs THIRD time caught dealing meth and SOMEHOW she always goes down with a guy and SOMEHOW she always does about 3 months in county jail and is then released lol.  

Both Yontosh and Peters are good friends with the guy who keeps walking around free and Making things disappear.

15 minutes ago, Guest Tayler said:

In related news, after 10 years of operating with impunity, Jason Peters a has finally been arrested on 15 felony charges of meth dealing.  This is Danielle Yontoshs THIRD time caught dealing meth and SOMEHOW she always goes down with a guy and SOMEHOW she always does about 3 months in county jail and is then released lol.  

Both Yontosh and Peters are good friends with the guy who keeps walking around free and Making things disappear.

With any luck they will rat out some folks for a bit of consideration from the judge.    They need to get to the bottom of the barrel one way or another.   Too many deaths related to that ring, probably more beyond Clearfield that has been connected back to the ring.

Guest Tayler

Over on the gantdaily Facebook page they are going viral... apparently the guy they just arrested for dealing meth was questioned for 7 hours on the disappeared gentleman.  All of this is connected and as I said, it's more than one person behind it all.  But they NEED TO PUT CUFFS ON SOMEONE FOR IT in order for people to start talking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tayler
On 8/4/2020 at 5:30 PM, Guest Florida said:

Got away with? Whom?

Nice try.  I am wondering why 4 people have been murdered, one missing, and another beaten and nearly killed in clearfield county inside of one year. Zero arrested.  I guess nobody else cares.

• 1 month later...

Call me crazy, but this stuff is just outta this world, completely off the map..y’all aren’t that far away from where I live but it just seems like clearfield is like the Wild West! Call your own shots when in power! It’s astonishing to say the least...has anyone run this dudes record he was about knee deep in trouble so “disappearing” so suspiciously isn’t that far fetched I suppose but come on..it’s closing in on 5 months..get a search team and a Cadaver dog out there in the area of the ping  if it’s so suspicious PSP..this is all mind boggling..truly..but hey this beats talking about corona or the election i guess.

2 hours ago, Guest Crazy said:

Call me crazy, but this stuff is just outta this world, completely off the map..y’all aren’t that far away from where I live but it just seems like clearfield is like the Wild West! Call your own shots when in power! It’s astonishing to say the least...has anyone run this dudes record he was about knee deep in trouble so “disappearing” so suspiciously isn’t that far fetched I suppose but come on..it’s closing in on 5 months..get a search team and a Cadaver dog out there in the area of the ping  if it’s so suspicious PSP..this is all mind boggling..truly..but hey this beats talking about corona or the election i guess.

What's mind boggling is you seem to know so much about this but yet you come and whine about it on a message board instead of taking you're supposed vast knowledge of these crimes to the authorities....

Guest Skrrrtt, it ain’t me man..
On 10/8/2020 at 10:40 AM, NikonSniper said:

What's mind boggling is you seem to know so much about this but yet you come and whine about it on a message board instead of taking you're supposed vast knowledge of these crimes to the authorities....

Hey man I was just throwing my 2 cents in..my only knowledge of this crap is what I’ve read on here and sleuth...and minimal knowledge from a friend who pretty much said go read the thread on godubois...don’t think I’m the one you need to be coming at here tex..a bit of a guilty conscience maybe...?

1 hour ago, Guest Skrrrtt, it ain’t me man.. said:

Hey man I was just throwing my 2 cents in..my only knowledge of this crap is what I’ve read on here and sleuth...and minimal knowledge from a friend who pretty much said go read the thread on godubois...don’t think I’m the one you need to be coming at here tex..a bit of a guilty conscience maybe...?

Your remark is kinda uncalled for

3 hours ago, Guest Skrrrtt, it ain’t me man.. said:

Snide comments from an lower than amateur sleuth that can't bother to even register are not likely to be heard.  Police investigate without updates to the public on a daily basis.  If yourself and your friend feel they have pertinent information, take it to the authorities.  Unless you have cracked the case or have information that was given to authorities I don't think you even put 1 cent in much less 2.

5 hours ago, Guest Skrrrtt, it ain’t me man.. said:

Far from it Cyber Sherlock.

You, and I'm guessing the other half dozen "Guest Names" you use/used in this and prior posts about these dirtbag druggies sure seems to show you might have some kind of "skin in the game"....

Shanna Carlson Murdered

Dalton Cole Murdered

Shane Conrad Assaulted

Vince Marcinko deceased and no cause of death reported

Ken McFarland deceased and no cause of death reported

Jerry Flango missing for 6 months

Zero Arrests

Rural County in the hills of PA

Yes, something is wrong here and yes, people have a right to be upset, angry, scared, and ask questions.