GoDuBois.com

How Much Does a Mask Protect?

Petee

On 12/9/2020 at 8:30 AM, Cacao said:

First, who goes around blowing sneezes all over the place?  If people are doing that, ain't NOTHING going to stop that sh!t from getting everywhere.  The government shouldn't have to close stuff or tell us to wear stuff in order to stay away from disgusting people.

Second, these simulations are cute and everything, but let's actually refer to SCIENTIFICALLY tested mask data.

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817

Oh, maybe that one has become "too political" because it doesn't lean towards how you feel about covid...how about a study completed in 2009, long before this crap, that states surgical masks are worthless against respiratory viral transmissions.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2662657/

Dang, that one won't make you feel all snuggly and cozy about how masks work either.  I hear used baby diapers work and there's no study debunking it....so...

Actually, neither study states masks are worthless.  You simply picking out the pieces that match your expectations and ignoring everything else.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:28 AM, fedup said:

am just disgusted with what was stained on them and that people actually had that mess next yo their mouth.

Yes, you can't even wear a fabric mask a second time without smelling whatever was drooled or sneezed onto it the last time you wore it.  Face it guys, we, as humans, stink!  Wash your masks!

If I go into Walmart and it's really crowded, I wear a mask because there's always some jerk who is going to reach for something over your shoulder because waiting patiently isn't in their good behavior.  Otherwise, I try to always go down aisles that have one person or no one in them.  Remember that the little floating "snotlets" fall to the ground in that space. 

If it's relatively empty, then I may not wear one.  On the way out, I use the hand sanitizer because I don't want to have any hitchhikers.  So far, so good!

Are you joking?  Inmates in a prison have no rules because they are legally protected from having to wear masks and get vaccinations unlike the guards who have every rule in the book forced on them.

1 hour ago, Petee said:

Are you joking?  Inmates in a prison have no rules because they are legally protected from having to wear masks and get vaccinations unlike the guards who have every rule in the book forced on them.

No, I ain't kidding. For 6 days I was not allowed out of my room. I was locked down in the building.

5 hours ago, fedup said:

No, I ain't kidding. For 6 days I was not allowed out of my room. I was locked down in the building.

I think you mean locked down like the guards, not the prisoners.  They have freedoms we can't imagine.  If you mean that you were in a hospital and not permitted to leave your room, think about our Veterans who have not been allowed out of their rooms for over a year or more.

12 hours ago, Petee said:

I think you mean locked down like the guards, not the prisoners.  They have freedoms we can't imagine.  If you mean that you were in a hospital and not permitted to leave your room, think about our Veterans who have not been allowed out of their rooms for over a year or more.

Now your getting it.  You arrive in a ambulance and put into a room where you stay until you are discharged. You are not allowed out of that room. You are not allowed to walk down the hallway. You are not allowed to walk outside for some fresh air and sunlight. 

Here we go with the mask crap again.  Drumming up stuff from a year ago.  Wear what you want...I have a big problem when you want to force others to do it.  Masks will not prevent or stop the spread of covid....just like a vaccine.  

A little bit of truthful fun.

The Dubois school system educated a genius in 12 years.

Right from the very start of the covid debacle who told you----- 

Fauci is a crooked fake?

Masks do not work?

Lockdowns will kill this country?

No one can control the virus, it will run it's course?

Certain people is making millions of of the virus.

Political people are using the virus to better their selves.

Vaccines do not stop the transfer of the virus.

There is no known cure for the virus.

All that, and more, has been continuingly posted by fedup for two years.