Jump to content
GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

Major Clearfield Area Drug Dealer Removes Ankle Bracelet, Disappears


Recommended Posts

Guest Larry
7 minutes ago, BillyC said:

Yes. I'd guess that Clearfield County and especially the probation office has messed this whole case up from the beginning. This will drag out now for a long time. Something really is suspicious about all of this.

I'm trying to remember the last time I heard of a major drug kingpin being released and given an ankle bracelet, then being allowed to travel on his own, hundreds of miles away....

Nope, can't think of one example. Like, ever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A check on the appointment at the hospital revealed that it was intended to be a teleconference and not an in-person appointment. “He lied to me,” Ryen stated.   Now there's A big surprise.

Busch, Damned you beat me to it.  Mr. Ryen must be new at this. Imagine, a criminal with that background lying to anyone.

Yes. I'd guess that Clearfield County and especially the probation office has messed this whole case up from the beginning. This will drag out now for a long time. Something really is suspicious about

4 minutes ago, Lizard said:

I'd be curious to see how much off your time you would donate to keep up with all the work. 

Dear Lizard,

My day ends when the work is done, maybe 2:00 pm, maybe 10:00 pm,  not real sure from day to day. But of course at 4:00 or 5:00 the courthouse is empty and things are left until tomorrow or never in this case.    Government who knew @??? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Lizard said:

I'd be curious to see how much off your time you would donate to keep up with all the work. 

Why in the world are you defending this deadbeat that clearly screwed up the job he was supposed to do? He has a JOB (which he apparently maybe has a college degree for) to supervise the criminals and keep the honest non lying citizens that pay his salary safe. I don't know him or have ever heard of him HOWEVER if he is still going to be able to be a court officer he had better use common sense. Or go somewhere else to work. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Larry
3 hours ago, jaman said:

Thanks to the Dubois Courier Express no real jury can be found and he probably in Cabo san Lucas.

Na. He's probably back on Daisy st. Why not? Nobody ever goes to jail, they just post low bail then commit more crimes 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BillyC said:

Why in the world are you defending this deadbeat that clearly screwed up the job he was supposed to do? He has a JOB (which he apparently maybe has a college degree for) to supervise the criminals and keep the honest non lying citizens that pay his salary safe. I don't know him or have ever heard of him HOWEVER if he is still going to be able to be a court officer he had better use common sense. Or go somewhere else to work. 

Probably because they don't get paid overtime for their hours! WOULD YOU WORK FOR FREE? I highly doubt it. When the pay stops the work stops. Why do you think Brockway doesn't have a full time police officer, because they wanted him to basically work for free.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lizard said:

Probably because they don't get paid overtime for their hours! WOULD YOU WORK FOR FREE? I highly doubt it. When the pay stops the work stops. Why do you think Brockway doesn't have a full time police officer, because they wanted him to basically work for free.

Did he know that when he took the job? If that's truly the reason for his lack of common sense there's lots of other jobs out there for him. No wonder criminals are running around and becoming re offenders. Lack of supervision. And , yes i have worked at my job for free at times. It's called volunteering your time. It can sometimes make it a better job.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Lizard said:

Probably because they don't get paid overtime for their hours! WOULD YOU WORK FOR FREE? I highly doubt it. When the pay stops the work stops. Why do you think Brockway doesn't have a full time police officer, because they wanted him to basically work for free.

Why would this take overtime hours?  They clearly decided on what to ask for and set the bail and punishments or lack thereof at some point.  They gave permission for him to travel, wouldn't it take less time to say "no travel" than it took to check in with the hospital?  

The accused was clearly a criminal and not a first time drug user . Punishment and treatment should fit this situation and it didn't.  Why?  Why was he out with an ankle bracelet in the first place? 

I'm not a probation officer because I don't want to be. I don't go in the kitchen and cook at a restaurant if it's busy. Why would I do the job of someone who went to school for a chosen career? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Larry
1 hour ago, Lizard said:

I'm amazed that the folks on this forum are perfect people and never have made bad judgement or make a mistake. This doesn't make this officer a "deadbeat". 

You're missing the point. The point is WHY WAS THE DRUG KINGPIN OF CLEARFIELD COUNTY ON AN ANKLE BRACELET AND FREE TO GO ANYWHERE WITH OVER 10 FELONY CHARGES ON HIS JACKET 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lizard said:

I'm amazed that the folks on this forum are perfect people and never have made bad judgement or make a mistake. This doesn't make this officer a "deadbeat". 

I've made lots of bad judgements and mistakes. Who hasn't? I may have spoken out of line for calling him a deadbeat however if this is the way he treats a high profile "suspected" criminal it should make a person wonder if this guy is actually doing the job he swore to do or just going through the motions to collect a paycheck. I'm not sure of this but i'm willing to believe this is not just a so called 9 to 5 job.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BillyC said:

I've made lots of bad judgements and mistakes. Who hasn't? I may have spoken out of line for calling him a deadbeat however if this is the way he treats a high profile "suspected" criminal it should make a person wonder if this guy is actually doing the job he swore to do or just going through the motions to collect a paycheck. I'm not sure of this but i'm willing to believe this is not just a so called 9 to 5 job.  

Maybe a high profile suspect shouldn’t be on parole in the first place. Besides I’m sure the officer has a boss that will decide if disciplinary actions need applied. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ames
22 hours ago, Lizard said:

Maybe a high profile suspect shouldn’t be on parole in the first place. Besides I’m sure the officer has a boss that will decide if disciplinary actions need applied. 

Correct 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

CASE CLOSED

Accused Clearfield drug dealer dies in Miami

 
 

MIAMI, Fla. — Daniel Peteuil, 44, of Clearfield, who was accused of trafficking illegal drugs into the area, died in Miami, Fla. on Thursday, Feb. 25.

Peteuil was scheduled to go to trial to face his charges in January, but he failed to appear in court.

According to a previous article in The Progress, he was free on $250,000 monetary bail, which he posted with the assistance of a bail bondsman.

 

Peteuil had been wearing an electronic monitoring bracelet, but on Jan. 7, he removed it while in Pittsburgh, according to authorities.

President Judge Fredric J. Ammerman declared a mistrial after three jurors were excused. One juror had read an article about the case on a local internet media website, one juror was excused due to possibly being ill from COVID-19 and a third juror was excused due to anxiety issues. There are only two alternate jurors and the loss of three jurors left the trial with less than the required 12 jurors.

Link to post
Share on other sites

U can run but u can't hide. Either the product he supplied did him in or the cartel got him for not paying up. Sucks he died and a family lost one of their own but if u mess with something u can't handle it will bite u. In his case it bit him hard. Couldn't imagine running from the law and criminals just to end up dying. Now theres a spot opened for the next "kingpin" but I'm sure it was filled the day he got busted.  Hope his family gets the strength to get through this.. 

And for anyone wondering i have not a clue who this guy is or his family. Just know what its like losing someone and no matter their past it still hurts to lose a loved one. God bless and love one another. And before u speak think with compassion and care. Just because someone thinks ill about someone else doesn't mean there isn't someone who loved that person. Could be someone you love. Never know.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...