GoDuBois.com

The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages

• Administrators
On 5/1/2021 at 3:15 PM, Pompeii said:

Is there such thing as a universal cure for all disease, bacteria, and viruses?
Yes!!

If you remember back last year, this was the bleach that TRUMP was talking about. 

Like I said before, he knows and has it all ...  but PLEASE BE PATIENT!

>>> Please go to the 31 minute mark to skip the chit chat

... It's Chlorine Dioxide

HOW TO USE CD CHLORINE DIOXIDE TO TREAT COVID, AUTISM, CANCER, ARTHRITIS, LYME, REMOVES TOXINS!

https://freedomforce.live/CD/

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The TRUTH about January 6th!
@Johnheretolelp

Let's talk about January 6th. A few weeks ago I was given information, I would not even discuss it unless I could corroborate it. I have now received corroboration from three different people in two different agencies. I won't name the people or the agencies. 

Violence had been planned for weeks prior to the election, violence to occupy the White House and the surrounding area to demand president Trump leave after he was re-elected. These plans were well known and were prepared for well in advance. 

"massive march, protest, riot" 
(SEE DATE ON TWEET below)

after riot.jpg

The DS Dems, managed to steal the election and take the office. So instead of a riot to remove president Trump they wanted an "insurrection" to solidify their win and guarantee no one could question the election results.

The people were already in place for a riot they changed the name to "insurrection" and they did everything they could to ensure a bloodbath. Ordering the national guard to stand down, DC police ordered elsewhere or their forces cut, Capital police not only ordered but helping Rioters gain access to the Capitol. Heavy machine guns were requested by the speaker and denied. And many more examples. They wanted a massacre, they wanted a deadly insurrection to solidify their illegal "win". 

Ask yourself a question. We've seen these rioters for a year now, burning and destroying. Attacking people and officers all over the country. Why weren't they violent like that on January 6th? Is it because the fix was in and they knew someone was going to be killed? 

The word had been passed down that there were going to be deaths and none of them wanted to go first. 

What information did my three contacts pass on?

First, it was the speaker who was directing all activities for the insurrection both before and afterwards

Second, they had the help and the knowledge of the vice president, Pence. He was aware of their plans prior to the election 
And helped all along. He is being promoted for president as his reward.

Speaker tried for a massacre, ordering heavy weapons, opening up the capital for attack, waiting for the violence to kick off. They were hoping that during an "occupation" when it got dark.

That violence and death in the streets would occur. However President Trump stepped in an made a televised plea for everyone to leave. The DS/Dems, Speaker so their window of opportunity closing. 

They needed death. 

A flurry of phone calls and text messages went out. Staff members in the capital we're reporting what they saw to the speakers staff and it was being relayed to the private security the speaker had. Cause and messages went out to the "go betweens", The operatives hidden in the BLM/antifa movement. 

Something needed to be done before the opportunity was lost and President Trump was given credit for diffusing the situation. 

Ashli Babbitt I've been wondering around the capitol for quite some time. Non-violent just exploring and observing. Orders were given for the operatives to find someone that they could "sacrifice". So these operatives found someone they could manipulate 

And they led her to slaughter. Look at AB's steps through the capitol. Just wondering around observing. Until she was approached by these people and led upstairs to the gauntlet. Once they had her it was a beeline upstairs.

It was the speaker who told her private security detail to use deadly force when the doors to the speakers area were breached. If you look at the shooting video. You will see them waiting until AB gets in the door. 

Everyone else in that hallway was an operative.

On the video several times they approach the doors that are being breached, several times they back away until they have confirmation that she, AB, is the one. When AB stood in the door they backed off, received confirmation to use deadly force from the speaker again, and fired.

I have been told that the actual shooter is not a capital police officer but someone who looks very similar to him, notice the hairline very distinctive, and that the actual shooter was a member of the speaker's private security detail and has been rewarded since for his silence. 

At this point they had their death and they secured the area just seconds after she was shot. With armed officers on both sides why couldn't they have secured it seconds before? AB was in a squeeze play and didn't realize it.

The FB-I SWOOPED all phone, text, email records, of everyone involved, including elected officials in their staff. FB-I was able to secure all communication records and no one has seen them since.
The FB-I is now using this as extreme leverage on their part.

They now have the private communications of our elected officials and their staff planning the insurrection and murder of a young woman. And they will not give up their leverage. 

At this point the FBI is an autonomous agency able to do anything they want.

Ignore any law violate any right with impunity. The speaker and the false president must support everything they do without question or the false presidency comes tumbling down if these records come out. 

The FB-I is putting on a continuous show of looking for people involved in January 6th as a constant reminder to those in power that they actually hold the keys to everything.

I was able to confirm that these phone records, text, Etc. Have been sifted through and a minute by minute account of the so-called insurrection from well before anything occurred, until well after her death, is available, and damning. 

part 2 after damming.jpg

Just for clarification:

Other people were approached just like Ashli Babbitt, to be led upstairs. This is why the FB-I is looking for MAGA Grandma's teenage girls, ETC. They want to find the other people who were approached like AB before they realize what actually occurred. ?? 

Well, I've beaten my personal best for death threats with this thread?? let's go for an "all time" record??.

Yes, I know I could use this information to benefit myself. I could have begged donations, manipulated it, even stayed silent to benefit my upcoming election.

But that would make me know better than the people who committed this horrendous Act. No better than most of them in DC. I put it out for the people to benefit the country as a whole whether it hurts me or not. Others have done much more I'm only paying a debt that I already owe.

Now, let's go for that record. The FB-I is hunting down anyone involved in January 6th to control the narrative. They want those people terrified of even speaking out or being recognized. As I mentioned other people were approached like Ashli Babbitt

If those people were to be found and they told their story, their whole narrative falls apart. Because she wasn't up there being aggressive, she was led up there after they approached several other people who didn't go for it.

The speaker has her own secret police force. Loyal only to her and completely protected. They are not shy about it. She is not shy about letting people know that she controls life and death in that building. They are not shy about showing their loyalty to her.

These are people in different departments different agencies. But they do like to show off their connection and involvement in her secret police. It's a status symbol and they brag about it, they flash it because it's a secret and powerful club.

Does anyone recognize the shooters bracelet?
after bracelet.jpg
after smiley.jpg

• Administrators

I know it's hard to believe right now, but we're winning.

Deep State removes the truth on every platform, but nothing can stop what is coming.

Work hard, live your life, love your family, TURN OFF THE NEWS OF THE MAIN MEDIA!

Without a doubt, we are now engaged in an information war. Deep State needs a worldwide reboot. Big corporations are all involved in this together. They didn't just steal the US election. They've been doing it all over the world, in every country for years. This will end.

The wave will reach all the way to the governors, mayors and city councils. This is the Great Reboot. They need to hurry. Losing to Hillary (in 2016) wasn't on the schedule. They write articles every day, trying to make you not listen and not hear the truth. 

The FBI wants us to look violent and racist. A storm is coming.

I know it's very confusing when the media only tells lies. They divide us all over the world. I will love you and pray for all of us. 

Yes, I know what's going on.  No, I don't know when.

There are more than 221,000 indictments. John Durham has them. The punishment awaits many Republicans and Democrats who sold our country to Russia, China, Ukraine, Iran, and so on.

It is planned to expose Gates, Hillary and Soros. 94% of people around the world will agree with the published information, accept it. This will be impossible to dispute. So what you do now will be important in the future. Don't hate anyone. Do not be angry with people who are vaccinated and wear masks, or those who do not wear them and do not intend to be vaccinated.

Satan divides. Love people. Everyone. Resist the devil, and he will retreat. Rural areas can see that the news is fake because they don't have "racial" and other issues, like in inner big cities that have been under satanic liberal influence for decades.

I love you. One day I will be able to say this freely to anyone I want. I don't apologize to anyone for telling the truth. But I pray for all of us. God bless us all.

--- World Awakening Editor 

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii featured and pinned this topic
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic