GoDuBois.com

The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages

• Administrators

Press Release 
Broward County, FL: July 27, 2021 

Florida Has Enough Proof of Fraud to De-Certify the 2020 Election Without Wasting Millions on a Forensic Audit 

Why waste millions of taxpayer dollars on a forensic audit when there is enough indisputable evidence of election fraud and misconduct for FL’s State Legislature to de-certify the 2020 election and hold it anew? 

There was so much wrongdoing in Florida’s 2020 election cycle that the results must be set aside. 

It appears Secretary of State, Laurel Lee, violated the Sunshine Law’s transparency mandate by obtaining an FBI security clearance so she could act as it’s middleman giving daily briefings to state and local law enforcement regarding Florida’s state elections. Even if Florida’s law enforcement could do things behind closed doors, Secretary Lee is not law enforcement and had no right to take direction regarding elections from the FBI. 

If that’s not bad enough, Secretary Lee bragged to the FL House during a hearing on Public Integrity and Elections, held on Feb. 9, 2020, that she not only accepted $200K ‘Zuckerbucks’ (CTCL) but went on to encourage the 501(c)(3) - funded largely by big tech and far-left organizations, such as Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, Google, Rockerfeller Brothers Fund and the Knight Foundation - to solicit itself to election supervisors throughout the state. Eleven Florida county supervisors accepted a combined $17M. Since CTCL is a 501(c)(3), it has an obligation to remain non-partisan or file lobbying paperwork, neither of which it did.  

There’s more! It appears the Dominion and ES&S voting software used throughout the State of Florida were not federally certified versions, in accordance with EAC, violating the State’s obligation to both the federal government and the voters of Florida.  

If that’s not enough, there appears to be proof that at least 50-70% of the votes throughout Florida were never counted, with a very high likelihood that none were counted but rather an online algorithm determined the outcome. The apparently uncertified election software appears to have never calculated or tabulated the actual votes. Instead, it looks as though the total number of voters, per county, were used to predetermine precinct result which were then used to determine countywide results. The pattern is consistent throughout both the Primary and the General 2020 Elections.  

“This means an outside entity, instead of Florida voters, chose who won US House seats, County Commissioner seats and School Board seats” explains US House Candidate Christine Scott who is running in Palm Beach County and Broward County’s Congressional District 22.  

“Only Florida voters have the right to pick their representatives. The 2020 election must be held anew and counted manually. Fair elections is a non-partisan issue because it affects every voter. Votes were not counted on both sides of the isle.” Scott continues, “This is about the People and having their voice heard. The results were not free or fair.” Scott concludes that ‘Florida’s election must be held anew. Due to the extensive evidence of fraud and misconduct there is reasonable doubt that the certified election expressed the will of the voters.’

(see graph in next message below. The three columns of zeros seem to represent Vote-By-Mail, Early Voting and Election Day results. This pattern of all zeros is consistent in every county for both the Primary and General elections. https://dos.myflorida.com/elections/data-statistics/elections-data/precinct-level-election-results/

(Below: Source: https://enr.electionsfl.org/PAL/2697/Summary/ 

Christine Scott 
Candidate for US House, District 22, Florida

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

STEW PETERS SHOW
DEADLY SHOTS! Former Pfizer Employee Confirms Poison in COVID ‘Vaccine’
The Stew Peters Show
BY STEW PETERS SHOW
JULY 28, 2021

EXCLUSIVE! Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee and current analyst for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, came forward with indisputable documentation that should be shared with the ENTIRE WORLD!

The inoculation being referred to as ‘COVID Vaccines’ is a poisonous death sentence, and nobody should subject themselves to the shots.

We have gone back and forth with fact-checkers and some independent researchers who have attempted to debunk the findings of Spanish Researchers called Laquinta Columna, originally broken here on the Stew Peters Show by Dr. Jane Ruby, that video revealing that Graphene Oxide, a toxic poison was found in the Pfizer vaccines. Those researchers later found that the same applied to Moderna and Astrazeneca is being tested as a result of our reporting of the truth here. USA Today, Lead Stories, all funded by the cabal were all over me all over Dr. Ruby and out-and-out calling us liars for reporting those findings to the world in a video that has soared well over a million views on Rumble. We have sought the input of many medical experts and world-renowned doctors who have all confirmed that report. On Twitter, you may have recently been following the hashtag PfizerLeak, we want to know what’s in them, if this was pre-planned, who’s behind all of it and what to believe, so today we’re going to get the confirmation we need.

• Administrators

Some great advice, if you’re being forced by your employer to take the vaccine:

If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here's a great way to handle it.
The secret is NOT to refuse it…

‘I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead.

I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:

1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?

2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?

5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental mRNA gene altering therapy’?

6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions - namely that:

1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.

2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.

3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?

I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.’

The point being though, is that they CANNOT provide that information but you’ve NOT refused…

• Administrators

The vaccine and COVID messaging coming out of the White House are so confusing, nobody knows what the heck is going on right now.

Suddenly, we’re told that people who are vaccinated now need to wear masks because they’re spreading the virus.

• Administrators

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/07/rep-crenshaw-just-revealed-a-little-known-nugget-of-important-information-re-cdcs-mask-mandate/

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii featured and pinned this topic
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic