• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

BREAKING:  COVID IS OVER!!!!
Freedom fighter court victory in Alberta Canada is the template! 

Experts admit THERE IS NO SARS COV 2 VIRUS!!!!!

:mustsee:

WE CAN WIN! Patrick King is a proud father of 2, Freedom Fighter and Patriot who took on the powerful government in Alberta, and WON!

We can ALL learn from this, and we MUST battle this in every single city, every single county, every single state, every single NATION!

The fight for freedom is a worldwide effort, and WE CAN WIN!

• Administrators

Former Defense Secretary Chris Miller, indicating that the events of January 6th (Capital “insurrection”) have not fully been made public as of yet.

Sec. Miller continues on to say that he is able to “sleep well at night” with the decisions he made that day.

Now, here’s a guy, well decorated in the Military and appointed by President Donald Trump to the lead position in our nation’s Department of Defense, saying that he “sleeps well at night” knowing that people died on January 6th, and that his actions could have (theoretically) changed that outcome.

In other words, his decisions could not have possibly changed what had happened that day.  The most powerful person who heads our nation’s defense systems, is saying that he could have done nothing else to prevent what happened on January 6th.

Why?  Because January 6th was a staged event.  No one died.  The people who stormed the Capital were HIRED to storm the Capital, and the DC Police were involved in one of the greatest false flags in American history.

• Administrators

I shared this earlier but I got some INFO earlier that there is NOW a Whistle Blower from January 6th Capital ATTACK who is a BIG NAME in the democratic party.

Also I found out yesterday that Ashley Babbitt was cremated within 48 hours of her death.  >>> HER FAMILY IS NUTS or SOMETHING JUST AIN'T RIGHT!

From what I have read from different sources,  there is a 95% she is still alive.

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii featured and pinned this topic
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic