• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Ariz. senator supports Pa. election audit
Pennsylvania residents are raising their voice to demand an Arizona style audit and Sen. Wendy Rogers (R-Ariz.) is supporting that push by attending an Audit the Vote PA rally. One America's Christina Bobb has more.

• Administrators

Talking about False Flags, here is one which was created by the WHITE HATS ... (That is good news for the PATRIOTS & AMERICA!)   ... and in return the Black Hats gave us this fake capital bomber (from post above)

Please hang on and keep praying, WE GOT THIS!

2021-08-19_20-46-54.jpg

https://bestnewshere.com/busted-afghanistan-plane-story-is-a-psy-op-it-never-happened/

2021-08-19_20-16-10.jpg

photo_2021-08-19_21-36-38.jpg

False Flags - August 19th, 2021
:mustsee:

2021-08-20_13-44-09.jpg

• Administrators

2021-08-20_10-58-33.jpg

Gold Star mom calls out Biden: This is a heart-wrenching debacle, all for nothing

Gold Star mother Karen Vaughn, is the mom of Navy SEAL Aaron Vaughn, a member of SEAL Team 6 who was tragically lost in 2011. Karen joins Newsmax's Cortes & Pellegrino to discuss the Biden administration's various 'debacles' which have culminated in a lack-of-accountability mess with the troop withdrawal from Afghanistan.

• Administrators

[Forwarded from 🇺🇸 Sidney Powell 🇺🇸 🗽 (S P)]
TO ALL HUMANITY 

• Zinc / Zinc Ionophore approach inhibits RNA dependent RNA polymerase (RDRP) 

• RDRP is essential for some RNA viruses such as: 

• all the Corona virus strains 
• all the influenza strains 
• RSV 

Zinc Ionophores include: 

• Hydroxychloroquine 
• Ivermectin 
• Quercetin 
• EGCG 

We can potentially cure all Corona, Influenza, and RSV infections with a safe, cheap, and oral treatment approach. 

This is why the Globalists, Pharmaceutical industry, tyrants, despots, and devolved pagans are opposing this is approach. 

It undermines their agenda, profits, and the use of fear as a weapon. 

We must resist and sacrifice at all costs and win the war for God consciousness and freedom from tyranny. 

Vladimir Zev Zelenko MD 

photo_2021-08-20_20-11-41.jpg

• Administrators

I am not trying to scare anyone by posting this. I hope no one ever has to go through anything like this.

God Bless you, if you decide you need to get the jab.

This video is 4 days after this mother got vaccinated.

This is so sad. (click in middle to start)

• Administrators

2021-08-22_20-21-08.jpg

Just as a Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” needle was being plunged into his arm while on live television, New South Wales (Australia) Customer Service Minister Victor Dominello developed Bell’s palsy, complete with a visibly “droopy eye.”

The moment the mRNA chemicals were being dispensed into his muscle tissue, part of Dominello’s face became paralyzed, a hallmark of Bell’s palsy. His one eye also started to close, which left viewers wondering if he was “winking at the camera.”

As it turns out, Dominello was unable to feel that side of his face post-injection. He later confirmed via Instagram that he was officially diagnosed with Bell’s palsy, a condition that is commonly seen after a person is injected with one of Donald “father of the vaccine” Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” injections.

“At this morning’s press conference – a number of people commented on my droopy eye,” Dominello wrote on his LinkedIn account. “Some people thought – I was winking at the cameraman. Some thought I had a stroke. I have actually been diagnosed with Bell’s palsy.”

Dominello went on to explain that immediately after getting jabbed for the Chinese Flu, he began to feel a pain in his skull right behind his ear. He woke up that morning with “pins and needles” on the right side of his tongue, he says.

“But I did not notice any droopiness around my eye,” he added.

Dominello ignores vaccine, chalks up Bell’s palsy diagnosis to chance

After receiving a slew of information from people prompting him to seek medical attention, Dominello did just that. He was then diagnosed with Bell’s palsy, a direct consequence of taking the injection.

“The reason I am posting is because hopefully it will remind people to look after their health,” Dominello told his followers. “We are focused on Covid but there are plenty of other health problems going on.”

“If you have any health concerns – please get them looked after.”

At no point in his message did Dominello even address the experimental vaccine he received at the moment his “symptoms” appeared. In fact, he went out of his way to suggest that his newfound health problems are something different than “Covid,” and that anyone else like him who notices them should immediately seek medical care.

Only a buffoon or a shill would be so dense as to ignore the elephant in the room – so which is it, Dominello? How can you not see that the experimental gene therapy you took is directly responsible for your now-paralyzed face and droopy eye?

Fortunately, many of Dominello’s followers responded to his post by pointing out that the “unnecessary over the top C19 protocols” are causing this type of thing to happen all over the place.

“With all due respect you did take part in an experimental vaccine,” one person wrote. “Hopefully you have reported your adverse reaction. Our stats are slowly following the U.K.”

Another asked Dominello point blank: “Can you clarify if this has anything to do with the vaccination that you’ve just had?”

“You seemed well before this, as I follow your posts,” this same person added.

Meanwhile, a female official in Sydney made a public announcement calling for Australians to not “act like a human.”

“Don’t talk to your friends, even when masked,” she proclaimed. “Don’t be friendly. This is not the time.”

“The endgame of these ‘vaccines’ is population reduction,” commented one person at Information Liberation.” We were warned by various people but since it was labeled a ‘conspiracy theory’ no one took it seriously, and now it’s too late.”

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii featured and pinned this topic
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic