• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

[Forwarded from @RealGenFlynn]
Where are the leaders in our political class? Where are the former admirals and generals who continue to remain quiet or give nonsense interviews or tweets about how we can deal with the taliban or why we should focus on the new threat of Covid!!!???

Give me a break! Why are we not hearing greater demands from all Governors or Congress for the truth about the situation in Afghanistan (we still don’t have a clear idea of the numbers of Americans left behind enemy lines ). Like our fake elections, the ugliness of the war being waged in Afghanistan is not a democrat or republican issue. The taliban doesn’t ask which party you’re affiliated with before killing you. War is not fair, it is not meant to be. War is meant to be won. It is the victor who writes the history and the history of this tragedy is being written currently by the taliban.

The political class in America today has ruined damn near every aspect of our lives by corruption and intrusion. They all now have to stop kidding themselves and stop lying to the American people expecting the media will get them out of this one too. American power can still be strong and applied smartly, but we don’t have the right leadership to do so…sadly the leadership is lacking at all levels (Governors, Congress, the Intel Community, the Diplomatic Corps, our woke Military leaders - past and present, and most of the media).

As a nation of winners, we want our leaders to succeed and we’re okay with choosing the harder right over the easier wrong. But choosing to lose is always the easier path. Winning takes extra effort. We all know that. God help America because it will be God who will ultimately judge us.

• Administrators

It’s Worse Than We Thought: Complete List of Military Gear Biden Gave To Taliban

https://populist.press/its-worse-than-we-thought-complete-list-of-military-gear-biden-gave-to-taliban/

Joe Biden has supplied the Taliban terrorist organization and their Islamist accomplices with several years worth of US armaments.

Rather than destroying the equipment before leaving the country Joe Biden decided to leave the nearly $85 billion worth of US military equipment to the Taliban.

2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
‑75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
‑45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
‑50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
‑ScanEagle Military Drones
‑30 Military Version Cessna’s
‑4 C‑130’s
‑29 Brazilian made A‑29 Super Tucano Ground Attack Aircraft
208+ Aircraft Total
‑At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
‑61,000 M203 Rounds
‑20,040 Grenades
‑Howitzers
‑Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
‑162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Communications Gear
‑16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
‑Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
‑Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
‑10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
‑Reconnaissance Equipment (ISR)
‑Laser Aiming Units
‑Explosives Ordnance C‑4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
‑2,520 Bombs
‑Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
‑Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
‑Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
‑Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
‑US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
‑Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators

• Administrators

Dr. Zev Zelenko SLAYS Globalists, Exposes "Global Genocidal Event"

Dr. Vladimir "Zev" Zelenko is the Doctor who recommended that President Trump take hydroxychloroquine

-Zelenko Protocol innovator: 99% survival of high risk Covid-19 patients

-Nominated for the Presidential Medal of Freedom

-Nominated for the Nobel Prize

-Published in top peer reviewed journals with world renowned physicians

-Provided counsel to White House personnel, multiple governments, hospitals, physicians, public figures

-Board Certified Family Physician with over 20 years experience BRINGS HOPE for those who are trapped in the imminent feeling of doom.

If you have "jab remorse", the show isn't over, and there are ways to treat the antibody dependent enhancement that you may experience as a result of the inoculation.

Get Dr. Zelenko's "Z-Stack" at www.VladimirZelenkoMD.com

• Administrators

Quniversity w/ Phil Godlewski, [24.08.21 21:35]

You all really have no idea what you’re in for.  

You aren’t aware of most of the deception you’ve experienced over the course of your lives.

From the macro of all things, to the micro.  You have no idea how bad this all really is.

We are at war right now.  Not the war you fight with weapons.  It’s a different type of war.  A war that no one has ever faught before.

Many of you want information on a daily basis.  Many of you search Telegram and other platforms on a daily basis to find a new piece of intel.

But it doesn’t work that way.  Many “truthers” are filling up their newsfeeds to gain followers, or keep followers.

Many “truthers” are not really “truthers” at all.  But yet, as long as you have that piece of new intel, you feel better.

Why?  Because that’s what you’ve been trained your entire life to do.  You find comfort in doing that.

But that’s NOT the type of war we are in.

The war we are fighting is that of deception. The winning side, whoever they may be, will out-DECEIVE their enemy.

I’ve been trying to teach you about deception.  The hand was a false flag.  Most of you missed it.  Most of you missed the context surrounding it as well.

If you can’t start thinking like the enemy, you will lose -every- -single- -time-.  Fact.

If you are not going to expand your thinking and stop relying on what you’ve been taught in the past, you will lose -every- -single- -time-.  Fact.

If you want to follow people online that make your feelings match up with your thoughts, you will lose -every- -single- -time-.  Fact.

I may not be the best person for you to follow if you want comfort.  I’m the person you follow if you wants facts.

I’m aware of the enemies deception.  I’m aware of the tactics.  I’m aware of the disgustingness, and what they’ve done to our society.

I try my best to give that information to you in small doses.  Large doses will make your head explode with fear, anxiety, and pressure.

We are at WAR.  A war we are going to WIN. But this is not the war you think of when you hear the word WAR.  This is new.  It’s different.

Please stay with me, or don’t.  But in any event, you need to expand your thinking.  You need to expand your minds.

This next part will NOT be easy. “The end won’t be for everyone”.  If you can’t see yourself thinking differently than you’ve been, step away.

I’ll be here to guide you through all of this.  But I won’t always be your favorite person.  

I tell the truth. If you want unicorns and rainbows instead, move along and find a new Patriot to follow.

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii featured and pinned this topic
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic