• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

What's going on in Israel??

Stephen Lendman -- Israel Proves Vaccinations Cause Covid

August 21, 2021

israel-cv.jpgIsrael is one of the world's most highly jabbed countries for protection against flu/covid -- not gotten.

On Monday, Haaretz reported that over 78% of Israelis were jabbed.

Yet outbreaks in the country are surging, mostly among jabbed Israelis.

The number of serious cases is at six-month high.

Efforts to contain outbreaks by booster jabs made a bad situation worse.

Jabs greatly increase the risk of contracting the viral illness, not the other way around.

------------------------------------------------

by Stephen Lendman
(henrymakow.com)

The CDC calls Israel a high-risk country -- US citizens advised against travelling there.

On Thursday, Haaretz said Israeli doctors are 'buckling under the load" of flu/covid outbreaks as "calls from patients soar."

Family doctors have been "pushed...to the brink of crisis."

The same applies to overloaded Israeli hospitals.

The remedy not taken is cessation of jabbing...

luc.jpgNobel laureate virologist Luc Montagnier, left, explained health destruction from jabs.

Instead of protecting against flu/covid, they're "feed(ing) (and spreading) the virus," he said.

What he called an "unacceptable mistake...a scientific (and) medical error" continues with reckless abandon.

"(H)istory...will show that (jabbing) create(s) variants" -- future ones perhaps to be resistant to current treatments.

It's a phenomenon called Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) that enables a virus to enter cells and worsen disease.

It's happening in the virus that causes flu/covid.

Montagnier refuses to be jabbed with what he knows harms health.

By letter to Israeli Supreme Court justices, he called for suspending mass-jabbing, saying the following:

"I would like to summarize the potential dangers of these vaccines in a mass vaccination policy."

"1. Short-term side effects: these are not the normal local reactions found for any vaccination, but serious reactions involve the life of the recipient such as anaphylactic shock linked to a component of the vaccine mixture, or severe allergies or an autoimmune reaction up to cell aplasia."

"2. Lack of vaccine protection:"

"2.1 Induction of facilitating antibodies  - the induced antibodies do not neutralize a viral infection, but on the contrary facilitate it depending on the recipient."

"The latter may have already been exposed to the virus asymptomatically."

"A low level of naturally induced antibodies may compete with the antibodies induced by the vaccine."

"2.2 The production of antibodies induced by vaccination in a population highly exposed to the virus will lead to the selection of variants resistant to these antibodies."

"These variants can be more virulent or more transmissible."

"This is what we are seeing now. An endless virus-vaccine race that will always turn to the advantage for the virus."

"3. Long-term effects: Contrary to the claims of the manufacturers of messenger RNA vaccines, there is a risk of integration of viral RNA into the human genome."

"Indeed, each of our cells has endogenous retroviruses with the ability to reverse transcriptase from RNA into DNA."

"Although this is a rare event, its passage through the DNA of germ cells and its transmission to future generations cannot be excluded."

"Faced with an unpredictable future, it is better to abstain."

mccullough.jpgNoted professor of medicine, editor-in-chief of two medical journals, and author of hundreds of peer-reviewed articles, Peter McCullough MD minced no words saying:

Flu/covid mass-jabbing "will go down as one of the most deadly, one of the most injurious and costly (medical procedures) in human history."

Separately he said jabs are "far and away the most lethal, toxic, biologic agent ever injected into a human body in American history."

What's going on is "bioterrorism."

Jabs deliver health-destroying "spike proteins...to the human body."

Doctors are unwittingly "doing unthinkable things, like injecting biologically active messenger RNA that produces this (health-destroying) spike protein."

State-sponsored "misinformation and propaganda (is being) used to drive an incredible fury of (jabbing) mandates" for increasing sectors of society in the US and West.

Citing crisis conditions in Israel, McCullough stressed that jabbed Israelis comprise the majority of outbreaks.

Much the same is happening in Britain. Despite most people in the country jabbed, flu/covid hospitalizations increased 7-fold since June.

Jabbed Brits comprised most deaths from the virus.

Evidence is clear. Jabs cause illness instead of protecting against it.

Jabbed individuals are spreading illness to others.

warn-you.jpg

Flu/covid is safely and effectively treatable with non-jabbing protocols.

Following them avoids the vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths.

Yet US/Western public health officials and establishment media suppress information about them.

McCullough is "deeply worried and concerned (about) the future of America and also deeply afraid of loss of freedom of speech and of scientific discourse."

"There are deep threats out there to doctors who are really doing their best--to help patients and save lives."

Yet the Federation of State Medical Boards threatened US doctors who treat flu/covid patients safely and effectively with ivermectin.

Falsely accused of spreading "misinformation," they're threatened with loss of their license to practice medicine.

Flu/covid jabs are profoundly unsafe, McCullough stressed.

Promoting and using them is a gross breach of medical ethics.

Americans, their Western counterparts and others are being lied to and mass deceived.

Staying safe requires shunning their health destroying mandates and advice that are all about wanting maximum harm inflicted on maximum numbers of people.

• Administrators

2021-08-27_16-51-32.jpg

https://www.globalresearch.ca/over-32000-people-dead-brazil-following-covid-19-vaccines-according-official-media-report/5753558

Spoiler

brazil-hospital1-400x265.jpg

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version). 

Visit and follow us on Instagram at @crg_globalresearch.

A Health Impact News reader from Brazil has alerted us to official media reports stating that during a 5-month period, over 32,000 people in Brazil have died following a COVID-19 injection.  [GR Editor’s Note. Yet to be confirmed]

Currently in Brazil, the following vaccines are authorized for use: AstraZeneca/Oxford, Pfizer/BioNTech, Coronavac (also called Sinovac), J&J/Janssen, and Butanvac.

The report was published on uol.com.br, which reportedly has about the same number of pageviews as CNN.com, according to data from SimilarWeb. It is so big, that ICANN has given its own domain: .uol.

Despite these high amounts of deaths following vaccination, the report states:

“Vaccination is still the best way to control the disease.”

But even these cases of deaths following COVID-19 injections might be under-reported, as the country’s state news agency reported in July that in the small state of Distrito Federal, at least 711 died after taking the first experimental vaccine, while another 263 people died after taking two doses of the experimental vaccines. (Source.)

Brazil’s state news agency reports:

Vaccination does not prevent re-infection or the evolution to more serious conditions, including death. Therefore, the Health Secretary stressed the importance of keeping the prevention measures against the new coronavirus.

“We are always alerting people to wear masks, wash their hands, use alcohol gel, and avoid crowds. Even if we are vaccinated, we can acquire the virus and have complications”, he declared. (Source.)

Parts of this article were translated by DeepL.

• Administrators

Republicans in the state of Pennsylvania are moving forward with a forensic audit of the 2020 election.

Pennsylvania Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman took the place of the prior Republican who was leading the investigation into the election, State Senator Doug Mastriano.

“It is deeply disappointing that Senator Mastriano has retreated from conducting a forensic investigation of the election in Pennsylvania, and it is discouraging to realize that he was only ever interested in politics and showmanship and not actually getting things done,” he said in a statement on Friday.

“Despite this setback, we remain committed to conducting a full investigatory audit of recent elections to improve our election system going forward. We need someone to lead this effort who is more interested in real results than grandstanding at rallies. For that reason, I am requesting that Senator Cris Dush – an Air Force veteran who has led numerous investigations in the military and headed the delegation in visiting the Arizona audit – take up this cause and initiate a thorough review of the election, starting with fighting back against the partisan attacks on our election system by the Wolf Administration,” he said.

“We remain committed to an open, honest review that will lead to positive changes to restore the public’s faith in our elections,” he said.

He spoke to radio host Wendy Bell “the chamber would start hearings in the coming days,” he said. He promised to do a “full forensic investigation,” like the one in Maricopa County, Arizona.

State Sen. Mastriano emailed Forbes saying that he has “little confidence that a real investigation would ever take place.” He said that he did not want the audit to be a “glorified recount” and was “not willing to budge on a watered-down version of an investigation that is set up to fail.”

In a press release on Monday Sen. Corman said the audit needs to rid “doubts surrounding recent elections.”

“For nearly a year, our Commonwealth has been tied in knots by doubts surrounding recent elections. No matter whether you supported Donald Trump or Joe Biden in the 2020 election, everyone should have confidence in the results of that election. That is the only way our system works,” the senator said.

“Unfortunately, that is not the case in Pennsylvania. The underhanded actions of our disgraced, now-former Secretary of State cast doubt upon the fairness of the process, and our new Acting Secretary has done everything in her power to shield that process from transparency. This includes undercutting the Senate’s clear legal authority to provide oversight of our elections in threatening to de-certify equipment reviewed by “third-parties.”

“If we are going to give Pennsylvanians an election system they can believe in, we need to remove any doubt about whether the system is fair. That is why I announced recently the Pennsylvania Senate will conduct a thorough forensic audit of recent elections – including using our subpoena powers,” he said.

“This audit is intended to go much further than previous reviews mandated by state law, which have focused on whether the reported counts are “accurate.” The goal of the Senate’s investigation will not be to conduct a recount but to find any flaws in the system that could be exploited by bad actors and take action to correct those flaws through legislative changes to our Election Code.

“As we move forward, we must make sure our approach is legally sound. In furtherance of that goal, I have asked Senator Cris Dush to lead this forensic audit. His experience as an investigator both in the military and the private sector uniquely positions him to excel in this role,” the senator said.

“Our goal should be to proceed carefully, thoughtfully, and transparently. I am not interested in a process that panders to any one point of view. We need to follow the evidence wherever it leads and get real results to make our election system stronger and more secure. That is the only way we can restore faith in our voting process and give all Pennsylvanians the peace of mind to know that future elections will be both fair and honest,” he said.

• Administrators

Patriot Streetfighter, Neg48 & The Apostles For The Big Reveal, The Jesus Strand

:mustsee::mustsee::mustsee:

This is probably the most important video I have ever watched.  Negative 48 is a Kennedy. It's either Jr or Patrick. 

Numbers and God is all we need to know.

THIS IS A definite must watch. If this doesn't WAKE you up, nothing will. It is very long but its better than any movie you have ever watched. If you believe in God, this will put you at ease and let you know changes are coming soon!

I AM BLOWN AWAY .... God Bless Everyone!!!

YES, THIS IS THE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHfbY_d8GIAzgmVsh9kl3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWndyM53e6Y&t=6820s

...Neg 48 breaks down while talking about Jackie K. >>> SHE IS STILL ALIVE

• Administrators

Teacher ‘Removed’ After Having Students Pledge LGBTQ Flag Over ‘Uncomfortable’ U.S. Flag

2021-08-31_9-40-13.jpg
A California teacher has been “removed from the classroom” after posts on social media showed she encouraged students to pledge allegiance to a gay pride banner instead of a U.S. flag, which had been missing from the classroom.

The Newport-Mesa Unified School District confirmed to Newsweek the teacher is no longer instructing classes while the district continues to investigate the incident.

“We are aware that one of our teachers posted a video on their personal social media that caused alarm and concern related to saluting the American flag. Showing respect for our nation’s flag is an important value that we instill in our students and an expectation of our employees,” district spokeswoman Annette Franco wrote in an email.

She continued, “The teacher is no longer in the classroom. We follow due process and our investigation continues.”

Although the district has refrained from identifying the teacher, reports have named her as Kristin Pitzen.

In a video shared to Twitter on Friday, Pitzen described how her students have the option to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in her English class.

“I always tell my class, stand if you feel like it, don’t stand if you feel like it, say the words if you want, you don’t have to say the words,” Pitzen said in the viral video. “So my class decided to stand, but not say the words. Totally fine.”

But she went on to say that one student asked what they would be pledging allegiance to since she had removed the American flag during the pandemic because it made her “feel uncomfortable.”

“I packed it away and I don’t know where, and I haven’t found it yet,” Pitzen continued. “But my kid today goes, ‘Hey, um, it’s kinda weird that we just stand and then, you know, we say it to nothing.’ And I’m like, ‘Oh well, you know, I gotta find it, like, I’m working on it, I got you.'”

• Administrators

2021-08-31_10-18-35.jpg

President Joe Biden, This msg is for you! I know my face is etched into your brain! I was able to look you straight in the eyes yesterday and have words with you. After i  lay my son to rest you will be seeing me again! Remember i am the one who stood 5 inches from your face and was letting you know i  would never get to hug my son again, hear his laugh and then you tried to interrupt me and give me your own sob story and I had to tell you “that this isn’t about you so don’t make it about you !!!”

You then said you just wanted me to know that you know how i feel and I let you know that you don’t know how I feel and you do not have the right in your to tell me you know how i feel!

U then rolled your fucking eyes in your head like you were annoyed with me and i let you know that the only reason i was talking to you was out of respect for my son and that was the only reason why, I then proceeded to tell you again how you took my son away from me and how I will never get to hug him, kiss him, laugh with him again, etc…

U turned to walk away and i let you know my son’s blood was on your hands and U threw your hands up behind you as you walked away from me like you were saying, “ok whatever!!!’ You are not the president of the United States of America, Biden!!! Cheating isn’t winning!!! You are no leader of any kind! You are a weak human being and a traitor!!!

You turned your back on my son, on all of our Heros!!! [sic] You are leaving the White House one way or another because you do not belong there! MY SON’S BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS!!! All 13 of them, their blood is on your hands!!! If my president Trump was in his rightful seat then my son and other Heroes would still be alive!!!! You will be seeing me again very soon!!!

Btw as my son and the rest of our fallen Heros were being taken off the plane yesterday i watched you disrespect us all 5 different times by checking your watch!!! What the fuck was so important that you had to keep looking at your watch???? You are nobody special Biden!!! America Hates you!!!!!

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii featured and pinned this topic
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic