The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Miraculous moment: Alzheimer mother recognizes her identical twin daughter in viral video

Amy Laurence | TheBL 09/04/21

A Georgia lady was overjoyed when her Alzheimer’s-affected mother recognized her name in a viral YouTube video though she has an identical twin sister.

Kelly Gunderson of Georgia says her 87-year-old mother, Daphne Tresher, has Alzheimer’s disease but “knew who I was, even if just for a moment.”

Gunderson, a hairstylist and married mother of two, revealed she had not expected such a response when she first pressed record a week before.

“I never know what I’m going to get when I’m talking with her,” Gunderson explained. “I was just enjoying it. And then, when she said my name—and I have an identical twin sister—so, when she said ‘Kelly,’ it just caught me off guard.’”

The most frequent form of dementia is Alzheimer’s disease. According to the Spotlight, in 2020, 5.8 million Americans were estimated to be living with the disease.

Persistent mood or behavioral changes, misplacing things, poor judgment, and memory loss are the most typical Alzheimer’s indications.

“Do you think I will lay here with just anybody?” Gunderson asked her mom in the touching video.

“No. I think you’d want to have a love for them if you want to,” her mother replied.

The mother and daughter’s love has not faded at all. Tresher realizes Gunderson loves her and loves her daughter in return though the mother might not always recognize Gunderson.

Gunderson tried once another time to revive her mother’s memory. Finally, Gunderson asked if her mother remembers her name about 40 seconds into the 90-second footage of the two lying in bed.

“Kelly,” her mother says, causing Gunderson to raise her head from her pillow, startled.

“Yes, Mama!” said the daughter. “Yes, I am Kelly.”

Everyone realized that while Alzheimer’s may take away a person’s memory, it does not entirely remove a person’s link or love at that time.

Tresher continued. “Well, I love Kelly,” and she asked, “And didn’t I name you Kelly?”

Gunderson responded, “Yes, you did!” with a shared laugh.

“Well, I love you, Kelly,” her mother added.

“I love you, Mama,” Gunderson said.

Gunderson, later in the video, asked about her mother’s thoughts.

“Well, I’m lovin’ you,” said Tresher.

“I’m lovin’ you, too, Mama,” replied the daughter.

Tresher went on to ask, “Oh, well, we’re both doin’ the same thing, aren’t we?”. With such a beautiful interaction, the video came to a close.

Gunderson had to adjust how she saw and communicated with her mother when she had the disease in 2003.

“In the early stages, [people with Alzheimer’s] repeat themselves, over and over again, and they’ve got that short-term memory where they don’t remember your conversation that you just had,” she said according to Today.com. “It’s a little aggravating because you don’t realize [they have the disease]. Then when you realize it, and in the late stage, that’s the new normal, and you just deal with it. Love them anyway, and love them through it.”

Author Lisa Genova, an Alzheimer’s expert, said that she was not amazed by the footage, but it does not mean that the video becomes less moving or important.

“Don’t try to accomplish anything other than connecting emotionally,” Genova explained. “You’ll probably have a lot of moments that feel mutual and reciprocal and meaningful. [Gunderson’s] mom recognized the love before she recognized her daughter’s name”.

• Administrators

You do know that you will never see this response to President Trump on MSM. 

THE MSM THAT ARE GUILTY SHOULD ALL BE CHARGED WITH TREASON AND BE PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY FROM ALL THE LIES ABOUT THE ELECTIONS, COVID & PRESIDENT TRUMP!!

photo_2021-09-06_16-38-07.jpg

photo_2021-09-06_16-38-08.jpg

2021-09-06_16-41-32.jpg

• Administrators

2021-09-06_19-16-52.jpg

FAKE PHOTO & STORY!!

2021-09-06_19-17-45.jpg

They pulled it from this story:

2021-09-06_19-18-40.jpg

Message from the administration of Northeastern Health System - Sequoyah: Although Dr. Jason McElyea is not an employee of NHS Sequoyah, he is affiliated with a medical staffing group that provides coverage for our emergency room. With that said, Dr. McElyea has not worked at our Sallisaw location in over 2 months. NHS Sequoyah has not treated any patients due to complications related to taking ivermectin. This includes not treating any patients for ivermectin overdose. All patients who have visited our emergency room have received medical attention as appropriate. Our hospital has not had to turn away any patients seeking emergency care. We want to reassure our community that our staff is working hard to provide quality healthcare to all patients. We appreciate the opportunity to clarify this issue and as always, we value our community’s support.

Update: One hospital has denied Dr. Jason McElyea’s claim that ivermectin overdoses are causing emergency room backlogs and delays in medical care in rural Oklahoma, and Rolling Stone has been unable to independently verify any such cases as of the time of this update.

• Administrators

Dr. Peter McCullough deserves the Nobel Prize in Medicine. 

The NIH, CDC, and FDA refuse to treat COVID-19 patients.

Their suppression of safe and effective treatment protocols are a massive crime against humanity.

Dr. McCullough published a treatment protocol that prevents hospitalization and death.

He is on a crusade to educate the world about COVID-19:

1. The virus does not spread asymptomatically.

2. We should never test asymptomatic people.

3. Natural immunity is robust, complete, and durable.

4. COVID-19 is easily treatable at home.

5. The current vaccines are obsolete, unsafe, and unfit for human use.

His compassion and knowledge of the scientific literature shine through in his presentations.

The world will be a much better place when Dr. Anthony Fauci is behind bars and Dr. Peter McCullough gets to treat his patients.

• Administrators

INGREDIENTS TO VACCINES -  You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.

Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients.
These are being INJECTED into your kids;
️Formaldehyde/Formalin - Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen.
️Betapropiolactone - Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical. 
️Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide - May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects. 
️Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely. 
️Thimerosal (mercury) - Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. 
️Polysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain. 
️Glutaraldehyde - Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.
️Fetal Bovine Serum - Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter. 
️Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own. 
️African Green Monkey Kidney Cells - Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans. 
️Acetone - Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage. 
️E.Coli - Yes, you read that right. 
️DNA from porcine (pig) Circovirus type-1
️Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted fetuses)

✳️You can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Look up the MSDS on these chemicals. Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected. 

✳️Fact check vaccine ingredients here:
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

• Administrators

[Forwarded from Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page]
MILITARY NEWS BRIEFS QUICK READS

_US Navy Helicopter Was Vibrating Before Crash That Killed 5

_ Russian Court to Consider Transferring Jailed Ex-Marine to US: Lawyers

_YEMEN  Several sources report air raids by Saudi Arabian warplanes which were allegedly carried out

_The Polish parliament has backed a state of emergency on the Belarus border amid a surge in migration and upcoming Russian-led military exercises.

_September 8, 2021 | Taiwan Strait, South China Sea. USAF vs. PLAAF reconnaissance mission amid highest tensions in the region. 

_ Russia: A explosion occurred in a residential  building in Noginsk, about 50 km from Moscow. 

_SYRIA – Kurdish militants from the Afrin Liberation front attacked a Turkish-backed militants vehicle with a IED on Sep 5, killing 4 of them in the northern part of the country.

_RUSSIA – The head of the Russian Emergencies Ministry Yevgeny Zinichev died during a military exercise in Norilsk.  He was 55 years old.

_SYRIA – At least 3 dead have been reported so far along with a number of wounded after regime and Iran backed militants shelling on Idlib city.

_Iraq – The Turkish Ministry of Defense continues to publish clips of aerial bombardment operations deep in Iraq in the north, where they claimed to have killed 4 persons from the PKK earlier today. 

_ U.S. Navy guided missile destroyer USS Benfold (DDG 65) conducted a Freedom of Navigation Operation (FONOP) near the Spratly Islands in the South China Sea, which are claimed by China. 

_Russia has already sent Su-30 fighter jets to Belarus to secure its borders. 

The announcement comes two days before the start of MILITARY DRILLS in BELARUS and Russia that have prompted consternation in the NATO military alliance and European Union countries.

_Israel/Gaza }Hamas:

“The army is preparing for a massive incursion into Jenin tonight.” 

FULL SCALE ESCALATION IS COMING SOO

_Clashes between Palestinians and Israeli Security Forces have been reported

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii featured and pinned this topic
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic