Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

What are the odds for this?? :popcorn:

lincoln_jfk.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

We are conspiracy theorists that’s all.   
Have anyone explain this if they can. 

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846. 
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946. 

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860. 
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960. 

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights. 

Both wives lost a child while living in the White House. 

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday. 

Both Presidents were shot in the head.  

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy. 

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln. 

Both were assassinated by Southerners. 

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson. 

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. 

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908. 

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839. 

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939. 

Both assassins were known by their three names. 

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.  

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford." 

Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford." 

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials. 

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland. 

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe. 

AND...................: 

Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse... 

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater...  

• Administrators
  • Administrators

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: and nothing is happening  :D

Walmart’s Longtime Chief Financial Officer Brett Biggs Set to Depart
8bb9cbafca607aa7b6256525e7438c6b

The mass-merchant retailer said Monday that longtime CFO and executive vice president Brett Biggs will be transitioning out of the role next year, after more than two decades with the company.

“My time at Walmart these past 22 years has been incredible,” Biggs said in a statement. “It has been a privilege to work alongside [Walmart CEO] Doug [McMillon], our leadership team and the many talented individuals throughout the company and finance organization. Our company has never been stronger and I believe we’re set up for continued success to serve customers and deliver a retail experience unlike any other company. Given the tremendous positioning and momentum of the company, now felt like the right time to transition to the next chapter in my personal and professional life. I want to thank Doug, the leadership team, the Walton family and the board of directors for their tremendous support during my career.”

The CFO will remain on the job until a successor is named sometime next year. Biggs will then help aid in the transition as an associate of Walmart, as well as a board member on Walmart’s FinTech start-up joint venture with Ribbit Capital, until Jan. 31, 2023.

Biggs, who joined Walmart in 2000, has worked as the company’s CFO since December 2015. During his tenure, he also served as CFO for Walmart International, Walmart U.S. and Sam’s Club, in addition to senior vice president of international strategy, mergers and acquisitions; senior vice president of corporate finance, and senior vice president of operations for Sam’s Club.

Although the company would not disclose Biggs’ next move, it did say he would continue to do for-profit work, in addition to working in the nonprofit sector.

“Brett’s high character and strong leadership have played a central role during one of the most significant periods in the company’s history,” said Doug McMillon, Walmart president and chief executive officer. “His contributions have been a key to the important steps we’ve taken to transform the company on our omni journey. Brett has elevated the finance organization and strengthened the team through his commitment to excellence and talent development. We are fortunate to have benefited from his talents and we appreciate everything he’s done for the company during his career.”

Walmart said it will consider both internal and external candidates as Biggs’ replacement.

• Administrators

Nov 29, 2021 • Fabulous Show with Dave Weiss

We discuss Antartica and the land beyond its ice walls. Dave shows us his Flat Earth App. We discuss the planets, stars and the truth on today's show!

Flat Earth Dave comes from the East Coast of the United States where he was born and raised. He began his Flat Earth journey when he left his very lucrative corporate job and started his own company. As a hobby, he hosted a conspiracy comedy show at a NYC comedy club for three years. After many fans urged that he look at what he considered to be a ridiculous notion called, "Flat Earth", he sought out to disprove this conspiracy and put it to bed once and for all.

It was then that he discovered Flat Earth was in fact the true earth and hasn't looked back. He is now on a mission to wake up the world to Flat Earth because it is the MOST IMPORTANT topic today, especially in light of today's current political and social climate.

• Administrators

... And these FATALITY numbers are actually on the HIGH side because of the billions & billions of dollars passed around to hospitals, doctors & news media to keep these numbers on the HIGH side. 

Can you imagine if they gave the public hydroxychloroquine (one of the safer drugs available, and is also safer than Tylenol & aspirin) over the counter or maybe ALLOW ivermectin which has been proven as a safe alternative prescribed from any doctor. ?? >>> THIS WOULD END THIS PANDEMIC.

That would also keep the 65+ ALIVE than on the UNSURVIVAL numbers. It's all common sense,  which most of us lost years ago. That would make this PLANdemic less deadly than the regular flu ..... BY FAR!! 

2021-11-30_10-06-20.jpg

=========================================================

Do you think these numbers (below) from our kids show that the VACCINE is the best solution for them. :no:

2021-11-30_10-26-26.jpg

• Administrators

2021-12-01_9-59-51.jpg

:clap4::clap4::clap4::clap4::clap4:

2021-12-01_10-10-21.jpg
https://thestonkmarket.com/kyle-rittenhouse-reveals-he-would-of-voted-for-joe-biden/

Spoiler

Kyle Rittenhouse shocked many of his supporters who are conservatives by stating on Twitter if he was of age last election cycle, he would of voted for now current President Joe Biden.

“While I hold many conservative ideals, I do not align my allegiance to one political party, and while Mr. Trump treated me and my family so well at Mar-A-Largo I must admit I would of voted for Biden in the last election. I have very liberal social views and I think President Biden is doing a great job of repairing the divide in this country.”

One Rittenhouse fan on Twitter said “Wow. Total hack, after all the support me and family lent this boy this is how he repays us? Maybe another look needs to be taken at those ‘self defense killings.”

:POINTUP:

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii featured and pinned this topic
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic