GoDuBois.com

great question

WMJ77

Barbed wire, walls and National Guard troops around the Capitol. They know the legislation, executive orders and laws they are currently jamming down our throats do not sit well with the great majority of Americans including a good number of people that voted for Dementia Joe. They are scared as hell of us and know the day is coming when the fury will be unleashed. They are pushing all this through with lightning speed. I also say that they know that we realize we are currently being governed by an illegitimate president and congress and that things are going to get real ugly.

There are some serious nut cases out there who think they have the blessing of the citizenry to take back the government with any violent means possible.  Not so.  The repercussions would devastate our country.  

This will all work itself out but it will take good planning and time.  I suspect that a movement is already in place and will unfold step by step so this never happens again.  Just vet the person you are going to vote for thoroughly and challenge them to prove their intentions.  Be more active in the elections and in finding out the true nature of the candidate.  If they want to give you something, be suspicious.  It's probably bait that they intend to take from someone else.

7 hours ago, Petee said:

There are some serious nut cases out there who think they have the blessing of the citizenry to take back the government with any violent means possible.  Not so.  The repercussions would devastate our country.  

This will all work itself out but it will take good planning and time.  I suspect that a movement is already in place and will unfold step by step so this never happens again.  Just vet the person you are going to vote for thoroughly and challenge them to prove their intentions.  Be more active in the elections and in finding out the true nature of the candidate.  If they want to give you something, be suspicious.  It's probably bait that they intend to take from someone else.

I respectfully disagree. As far as I am concerned we are currently being ruled by force. In a free society the natural reaction to that will not nor should it be to just roll over. The outcome of elections is not decided by those who vote, but by those who count the vote. Elections mean nothing when they can easily be stolen. Read some of the proposals in the latest "election rights" bill jammed through by nutsy Nancy. The ultimate goal of power hungry demoncrats is to do away with elections completely. 

16 hours ago, raisin said:

I respectfully disagree. As far as I am concerned we are currently being ruled by force. In a free society the natural reaction to that will not nor should it be to just roll over. The outcome of elections is not decided by those who vote, but by those who count the vote. Elections mean nothing when they can easily be stolen. Read some of the proposals in the latest "election rights" bill jammed through by nutsy Nancy. The ultimate goal of power hungry democrats is to do away with elections completely. 

This take-back must be done, and done  carefully by those who know what they are doing, not some violence happy wildcat who will just succeed in getting someone else killed and giving a black eye to Conservatives.  Guns aren't going anywhere except from those who are too stupid to use them anyway.  Those who know the value and danger of them will never give them up.  Like the NRA, there have to be good well-spoken and strong people at the helm.  It might only take one yahoo to cause a major political problem.

The Jewish people had no home of their own till 1947 when they again had a country to work from where they could be free and grow together. As you see, they can now shake the world through discipline and determination.  While they were exiled and broken apart, they were at the mercy and injustice of any country where they managed to survive.  They did it by sticking together and not doing anything stupid even though they also had their inner militant groups.

I doubt there will ever again be an election without oversight.  Now it's time to wait and watch, always watch your elected representatives and challenge their decisions.  That's where we become sheep for the slaughter.

I have a question why is it you never hear from the 84 million voter for Biden on what a great job he is doing for them is it because most of them have passed away or they can't read or understand English or don't live in this Country.I mean it's hard to believe not a one of his supporters are brave enough to set up say they like what he is doing.Amazing isn't it 

13 hours ago, beastman said:

I have a question why is it you never hear from the 84 million voter for Biden on what a great job he is doing for them is it because most of them have passed away or they can't read or understand English or don't live in this Country.I mean it's hard to believe not a one of his supporters are brave enough to set up say they like what he is doing.Amazing isn't it 

Why would they stop stuffing their pockets long enough to say anything?  The rest are probably embarrassed to let in they had anything to do with him, or is it because he never had any supporters to begin with?