Jump to content
GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES

Recommended Posts

NO BIG DEAL! Biden Says He Has No Plans to Visit the Southern Border ‘At the Moment’

 
 
 

President Biden spoke with reporters briefly from the White House Lawn Tuesday where he confirmed that he has no plans to tour the US-Mexico border “at the moment” as the nation’s immigration process spirals out of control.

“Do you have any plans to travel to the southern border?” asked on reporter.

“Not at the moment,” fired-back the President.

 

 

The number of undocumented migrants caught entering the United States tripled in February compared to the same period last year, rising to more than 100,000 people.

Watch Biden’s comments above.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, WMJ77 said:

The number of undocumented migrants caught entering the United States tripled in February compared to the same period last year, rising to more than 100,000 people.

 3 times as many illegals have been caught vs the the previous administration.:good:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lupara said:

 

 3 times as many illegals have been caught vs the the previous administration.:good:

Our inept incompetent president is ignoring the crisis that experts are claiming is occurring at the border. Literally Dems in his party are claiming it a crisis. There’s been a 146 % increase in illegal crossings. Bido has yet to address the press (which addresses us) during the pandemic or concerning the border crisis that he re-started.  The fake president has failed miserably and is an embarrassment to every American. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pennstater said:

Our inept incompetent president is ignoring the crisis that experts are claiming is occurring at the border. Literally Dems in his party are claiming it a crisis. There’s been a 146 % increase in illegal crossings. Bido has yet to address the press (which addresses us) during the pandemic or concerning the border crisis that he re-started.  The fake president has failed miserably and is an embarrassment to every American. 

Whooooa. Looks like somebody is suffering from Biden In Total Control Hysteria. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fedup said:

Homeland security protecting our border and the military protecting our US Capital building.

Now tell me, this country ain't screwed up.

Way to go Liberals. You people would screw up a one car funeral.

The Department of Homeland  Security has been protecting our borders since it was established in 2003. Border protection is one of their responsibilities. 

And the military wouldn't need to protect the Capital would it if the choke artist  would just own up to reality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lupara said:

The Department of Homeland  Security has been protecting our borders since it was established in 2003. Border protection is one of their responsibilities. 

And the military wouldn't need to protect the Capital would it if the choke artist  would just own up to reality.

Homeland security ?  Tell us what it has done to protect us since 911. 

Your still clueless about the revolt on the capital. The majority that was there was just regular citizens PIZZED off at what people voted for. Mostly Liberals.  They were ahead of their time with being PIZZED off.

Look at the mess you and your Liberals voted for.

BE PROUD 

and keep making excuses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lupara said:

The Department of Homeland  Security has been protecting our borders since it was established in 2003. Border protection is one of their responsibilities. 

And the military wouldn't need to protect the Capital would it if the choke artist  would just own up to reality.

Except bido and his sheep won’t back the DHS. Bido is inept and deficient. He needs to go there and see and offer support. That’s what leaders do.  That’s what you do in a crisis. Bido can’t even meet the press let alone states at the border that are struggling with a 174% increase in illegals since bido took over.   Stop blindly following.  .  🧐

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...