GoDuBois.com

Biden Press Conference

2 hours ago, Cacao said:

Politics aside....Something is wrong with Joe Biden.  He's losing his train of thought, rambling about nothing, going off topic, etc.  He needs medical assistance.

Politically speaking....If you voted for Joe Biden, you're a moron!  

I have a mother with dementia. He is spot on. Valerie Jarrett is calling the shots with input from ???????????????? Of Course, Obama. Assisted by Susan Rice. Remember Harris was endorsed by Obama. she got 1%.  Of her own party.25th Amendment is coming soon. That is why Pelosi has been somewhat quiet. She's getting ready.

4 hours ago, Lupara said:

Old, senile, two failed presidential runs and he still kicks that lying choke artist to the curb.

yep. he outdid HILLIARY Clinton. Thanks for pointing that out. By the way the word got out, Biden got busted. He needed picture cards to pick his press responses.  I wonder if the King Of Spades got his question answered.

6 hours ago, Lupara said:

Old, senile, two failed presidential runs and he still kicks that lying choke artist to the curb.

Too many people amoung us who can't see the forest for the trees! It's really sad what this once great nation has come to. I really hope you bleeding heart libs can sleep at night, knowing you're destroying your children's future to have what we've had. We are now on a faster course to lose what little we have left!

9 hours ago, Lupara said:

Prove it. Name one thing he has excelled at since taking office.  Make sure it is something that was NOT already started by President Trump and already in progress.  Make sure it benefits our nation and the citizens. 

Going to be hard...there is nothing.

Just because you want to believe something does not make it true.  He is not fit to run our country.  I don't think the vice president has the necessary skills for the job, and Pelosi is just as unfit for Biden.  I weep for my children and grandchildren having to live through this mockery.

42 minutes ago, Lupara said:

Hide and watch Joe Biden bring this country back from the abyss.

He doesn't even know where he is over half the time!    I'm ashamed of our President and even more  embarrassed of what we've become since January.

There are 2nd graders that could have presented a better press conference than that tired old decrepit puppet.